pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 53

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#1300Breaking Records Yet Again...
Posted: 3/25/16 at 11:26pm

I listen to the album quite a bit. But not the released album, I listen to the demos. I think they're FAR superior to the versions she ended up putting out. But it's a damn good album.

#1301Breaking Records Yet Again...
Posted: 3/25/16 at 11:31pm

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7271843/madonna-extends-record-highest-grossing-solo-touring-artist

amazing accomplishment...

I did that too- i made a playlist of the songs i liked from the demo versions- a few from the album that i liked, and the unreleased stuff.  it makes a good 2 hours of really great, solid material.

Updated On: 3/25/16 at 11:31 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#1302Breaking Records Yet Again...
Posted: 3/26/16 at 12:52am

songanddanceman2 said: "What??? I love Namo posting here, when I'm laid in bed ill or having a bad day I love to read his posts, some stupid, some annoying, some trying way too hard but often witty, that's why I call him out if I didn't think he was creative enough with his post Breaking Records Yet Again... 

You on the other hand, you are just like a bad case of acne . you keep coming back."

Sadly, Namo has left the building... but you still have me! Breaking Records Yet Again...

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#1303Breaking Records Yet Again...
Posted: 3/26/16 at 5:33pm

goes to show- you'll always get a great show from her- and a hard working act- no matter what.

Is that how it works?  Then I suppose you'll always get a great show from the highest grossing Broadway shows every season no matter what.  I don't remember liking Motown at all, but I guess it must have been great.

I'm happy for all the Madonna fans that enjoyed seeing her perform and are willing to pay for the tickets.  I don't know if that qualifies the quality of her shows, but it does prove that she still has lots of fans.  I will admit she is very accomplished at maintaining loyalty and unconditional love from her fans, which is not an easy feat.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#1304Breaking Records Yet Again...
Posted: 3/26/16 at 7:20pm

This tour was easily one of her best, up there with the Blonde Ambition and Confessions Tour. 170 million from an arena tour is incredible, and to think, Namo again said it wouldn't sell Breaking Records Yet Again...

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#1305Breaking Records Yet Again...
Posted: 4/3/16 at 3:49am

buy my complete Madonna collection....

Check out Madonna All 10 Tour Concert Programs! Free Sealed French Madonna Sex Book

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/182076442283?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=e7A5Cf

All official 10 Madonna Tour Programs from 1985 to 2015 plus bonuses!!!!!  Check out the pics and ask me for more details!!!!

Bonus Sealed Madonna Sex Book French Edition in Mylar

2015-16 Rebel Hear Tour Program Measures 11 1/2" x 15"

2012 MDNA Tour Program 9 1/2" x 13 1/4" 

2008-09 Sticky and Sweet Tour Programs

2006 Confessions Tour Program 9 1/2" x 13"

2004 Reinvention Tour Program 11 1/2" x 16"

2001 Drowned World Tour Program Measures 11" x 14" 

1993 The Girlie Show Tour Program Measures 11" x 14"

1990 Blonde Ambition Tour Program Measures 12" x 15 1/2" 

1987 Who's that Girl Tour Program Measures 11" x 14"

1985 Original Like A Virgin Tour Program Measures 9 1/2" x 12 3/4" 

Bonuses:  

Choose 3

Madonna Nudes Book

Madonna Confessions Book (Refurbised)  The binding was falling apart so I used extra super glue to attached them

Madonna 2015 Rolling Stone Magazine

Madonna Poster Book

Madonna Live To Tell Program from London (Red)

Surprise Mystery Madonna Book

Madonna SF Concert Poster from 1985 with Beastie Boys (Poster folded lenghtwise and crosswise to fit the box)

Varrying conditions from Mint to used...

2015-16 Rebel Hear Tour Program in Mint Condition

2012 MDNA Tour Program is in Mint Condition

2008-09 Sticky and Sweet Tour Program is in Mint Condition w/ BONUS Program from following year/ new cover

2006 Confessions Tour program is in mint condition

2004 Reinvention Tour Program is in good condition

2001 Drowned World Tour is in good condition

1993 The Girlie Show Tour Program is in fair condition, missing the front cover and first 2 pages

1990 Blonde Ambition Tour Program is in good condition

1987 Who's that Girl Tour Program in good condition...cover with a little discoloration/yellowing fr age

1985 Original Like A Virgin Tour Program (Multi-colored cover) is in good condition

BONUS The Like A Virgin Tour Program (RED) is in fair condition; missing the 4 pages in the middle

Updated On: 4/3/16 at 03:49 AM