pixeltracker

A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham- Page 2

A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham

FindingNamo
#25A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 1:28pm

But she went to Oberlin!  She takes it seriously!

It makes it even more ironic watching her complain about issues in the roundtable discussion.

Look at Everlast.  Continuing on as if nothing happened.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 5/28/15 at 01:28 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#26A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 1:32pm

WHOOPSIE!   So now we know Everlast is Sutton Ross's sock puppet!

Zing!  It makes sense, though.   Everlast is one of those accounts that seems to be in existence to piss and moan about other people on the board. 

FindingNamo
#27A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 1:32pm

For those wondering about the blank space Everlast made when he deleted his post, he said he reread things and decided to retract the part where he said anybody called the roundtable "empowering."

He accidentally outed himself as somebody who agreed with Sutton Ross.  But he is Sutton Ross.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#28A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 1:41pm

This is the best day ever. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#29A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:20pm

I get it's hard to believe, but people are friends outside this website.  Everlast (Patrick) is one of my closest.  I turned him on to this website, and he occasionally posts here.  (I know, I know, no one else can be friends outside of here except a select few of the P.O.S).  We are hanging Upstate on vacation, with one computer, and he didn't sign out.  But, I love the drama and conspiracy this has started.  Do you guys have jobs?  

I wrote in Everlast's box and posted.  Realizing my mistake, I erased the content.  I forgot what I wrote mostly but I wanted to retract my "empowering" statement and say you seemed like you were supportive of the article and women, only to tear Lena Dunham down, and mock her.   She can create whatever she wants, just like Judd Apotow or David Simon can.  You honestly sound like an old Republican when you talk about her.  And yes, the white guilt definition I posted in Patrick's account box.  This sounds a lot more like you:

"a belief, often subconscious, among white liberals that being white is, in and of itself, a great transgression against the rest of the world for which one must spend their life making atonement. It is often exemplified by embracing the cultures and philosophies of various other ethnic groups while neglecting one's own roots."

Example

"Although Randy came from a family of middle-class W.A.S.P.s from the suburbs, his white guilt later spurred him to become a Rastafarian."

Yes?  Yessssss.

FindingNamo
#30A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:21pm

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.  Totally plausible.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#31A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:21pm

You done, heifer.  You done. 

Liza's Headband
#32A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:23pm

Dude. Not a good story. 

Updated On: 5/28/15 at 02:23 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#33A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:27pm

What does POS mean?  Is it something that would get my post deleted if I referred to SueRossLast as such?

Liza's Headband
#34A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:28pm

It's what I call Namo when I get annoyed. SuttonLast is now copying me. Damnit!!!

FindingNamo
#35A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:31pm

He used punctuation like N.W.A

I wonder what that means.

I love the idea of two trolls sitting in a  remote cabin about to be killed by a slasher who observed them 69ing while they were supposed to be babysitting passing a laptop back and forth.  "Here, support my idea for me because I can't do it successfully by myself…"

Updated On: 5/28/15 at 02:31 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#36A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:36pm

I guess if I posted on a board where no could stand me,  I'd create another fake poster have a friend join, too!

FindingNamo
#37A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 2:43pm

Ha!  Strength in numbers, right Sutton "and" Everlast?

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#38A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 3:32pm

I love the idea of a "friend" joining me in a cabin. Maybe try for a more pausible story next time? Or not. We'll get a kick out of it either way.

This thread is funnier than Lena Dunham.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#39A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 3:47pm

We're just hanging out in the cabin, sharing a computer, laughing about racism.  

FindingNamo
#40A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 3:48pm

Ha!

FindingNamo
#41A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 9:35pm

BREAKING funny lady fans!  Abbi and Illana from Broad City are scheduled to be on tonight's Nightly Show.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#42A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/28/15 at 9:46pm

My dvr is already set!

ray-andallthatjazz86
#43A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/29/15 at 1:15am

That show was so bro-ish. Ugh. Just saw the last INSIDE AMY SCHUMER, brilliant cameo. 

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#44A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/29/15 at 6:09am

"We're just hanging out in the cabin, sharing a computer, laughing about racism.  "

Hahaha!

....but the world goes 'round

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#45A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/29/15 at 11:35am

I was disappointed in the BC girls' appearance last night, too, ray.  

ray-andallthatjazz86
#46A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/29/15 at 1:05pm

I hope they write an episode based on their experience. It's crazy to me how when men think girls are "cool" they say things like "never complained about a titty" without batting an eye, and the girls are obviously expected to laugh because they are "cool." Abbi Jacobson, in particular, seemed to be having none of it.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#47A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/30/15 at 1:05pm

I guess the multiple accounts manned by one person speaking to each other got the other thread locked?

FindingNamo
#48A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/30/15 at 2:44pm

But the bottom line reason for the existence of the thread in the first place is still clearly visible to all in the thread title list!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#49A roundtable discussion with 5 funny women and Lena Dunham
Posted: 5/30/15 at 3:28pm

It's all so confusing, but also so wonderful!