Phyllis Rogers Stone
#50Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 6:36pm

Yes, because it's live theatre!

JoseLee_ Profile Photo
JoseLee_
#51Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 6:49pm

Phyllis Rogers Stone I get it, thanks. It's not live theatre. happy?

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#52Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 7:03pm

@Jose.. If you have to ask.. then it is not for you. And it is sold out.  Some seats might pop up.  They always do.  But it is sold out.  As far as the "it's live theater" sarcasm...     The venue usually only hosts plays and is considered a regional theater which is part of a performing arts complex.  But your there to see "stand up". In the show she talks about her broadway run at the Belasco, shows that have played at the Ahmanson, and she makes a few references to Sound Of Music which just played across the street.   The LA Times and Hollywood Reporter theater critics reviewed it and raved about it.  That is all.  

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-kathy-griffin-taper-review-20151106-column.html

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Updated On: 11/6/15 at 07:03 PM

JoseLee_ Profile Photo
JoseLee_
#53Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 7:23pm

There are 32 seats for tonight's performance and 4 for tomorrow night.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#54Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 7:27pm

I saw that.  They weren't there yesterday.  Probably industry add on's.. which she talks about in her show.  If your familiar with the topics she talks about ( I listed them earlier) then get yourself one of those $59.00 tickets.  You will have fun.  And if you are not... don't.

Updated On: 11/6/15 at 07:27 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#55Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 7:31pm

Maybe someday someone will invent a series of tubes that can bring information to your fingertips.  This fantasy of mine would have places to visit - I like to call them "sites" - that would have video clips and whatnot.  Then Jose wouldn't have ask strangers to tell him if he'd like a comedian.  He'd be able to check out examples of the comedian's work himself!  

Updated On: 11/6/15 at 07:31 PM

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#56Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum
Posted: 11/6/15 at 7:45pm

"Maybe someday someone will invent a series of tubes that can bring information to your fingertips.  This fantasy of mine would have places to visit (I like to call them "sites" that would have video clips and whatnot.  Then Jose wouldn't have ask strangers to tell him if he'd like a comedian.  He'd be able to check out examples of the comedian's work himself!  "

THIS