pixeltracker

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/11/15- Page 3

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/11/15

c0113g3b0y
#50What about Sylvia?
Posted: 10/14/15 at 11:53am

Call_me_jorge said: "Maybe groff sauces month off at Hamilton is for him going into the spring awakening revival for a tad bit. And they just used looking as a scapegoat.

"

hahahahaha.

The thing is, besides being an utter toad of a human being, Riedel usually has the least knowledge of the topic in the room. He doesn't usually understand the content or approach of a show, and is always completely and unfailingly socially ignorant, which makes it really infuriating when Susan can't get a word in edgewise. A definitive mansplainer; it's always painful when he has female guests. I watch the show sporadically when I really want to see a guest, because it's the only theatre talkshow we have, but it would be so much better without this hateful clown in a dadcoat. (thanks ScaryWarhol)

Liza's Headband
#51What about Sylvia?
Posted: 10/14/15 at 12:47pm

Call_me_jorge truly writes some of the most profoundly idiotic things on this Board. It's just amazing. 

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#52What about Sylvia?
Posted: 10/14/15 at 12:50pm

Liza's Headband said: "Call_me_jorge truly writes some of the most profoundly idiotic things on this Board. It's just amazing."

And you write the rudest.

Updated On: 10/14/15 at 12:50 PM

Liza's Headband
#53What about Sylvia?
Posted: 10/14/15 at 12:52pm

Do you post anything other than drive-by commentary on certain users? Based on your profile and posting history, it would appear not... Interesting.