News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for c0113g3b0y

Member Name: c0113g3b0y
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What will Saoirse Ronan do?  Feb 2 2016, 08:50:25 AM

first world problems much?

Breaking News: CATS to Return to Broadway This Summer; Andy Blankenbuehler Joins Team  Jan 24 2016, 08:16:41 PM

RippedMan said: "It sounds like we're getting a cheap touring version, so, while I think there might be some hype for the first couple of months, I don't think it's going to be the "experience" that the original once was. Much like this new Les Miz. There were no "wow" moments in the revival. 

"

you think MIss Saigon will be in the same vein (cheap revival) lol?

All-Female Takarazuka Revue does  Jan 24 2016, 07:41:25 AM

I wonder if they'll be performing it in Japanese or English in NYC?

Breaking News: CATS to Return to Broadway This Summer; Andy Blankenbuehler Joins Team  Jan 21 2016, 11:59:48 PM

i hope they cast Stephanie J Block as Grizabella. not Nicole Sherzinger, YUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUE_pX4UWaE

Breaking News: CATS to Return to Broadway This Summer; Andy Blankenbuehler Joins Team  Jan 21 2016, 11:59:46 PM

i hope they cast Stephanie J Block as Grizabella. not Nicole Sherzinger, YUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUE_pX4UWaE

Old Phantom Tour  Jan 20 2016, 08:35:32 PM

Markecib said: "I liked the "drum" with the steps that came out of it, but the rest fell flat for me. The worst was Masquerade! One  of my favorite numbers and it was kind of a bummer without the grand staircase and poor staging. 

"

don't forget the abortions that the masquerade crowd were wearing. Maria Bjornson would be rolling in her grave

Getting to Know You transunion commercial  Jan 19 2016, 07:22:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au17YpGAa-s

A Nike ad featuring tennis star Maria Sharapova with the tune "I feel pretty" from WSS

Bend it Like Beckham to Close  Jan 19 2016, 03:08:44 AM

Just_John said: "Well then I guess he left the show but you can still hear him on the original cast recording. I'm awake because I'm listening to it right now. 

"

you're right. funny that his replacement has the first same name, lolz

Bend it Like Beckham to Close  Jan 19 2016, 02:57:07 AM

@just_john: Jamie Muscato didn't play Anthony in Sweeney Todd. that was Jamie Campbell Bower.

Audra to make WE debut in Lady Day  Jan 15 2016, 04:24:50 AM

RippedMan said: "Oh interesting. Wonder if they'll keep the same set up.

"

how was the set up like at Circle in the Square? was it done in the round or with a thrust stage?

Fastest RECOUP times for Broadway Musicals and Plays  Jan 13 2016, 08:29:33 AM

BroadwayConcierge said: "c0113g3b0y said: "Does anyone know whether the 2009  WEst Side Story recoup? if so, how long did it take?"

Yup, it did. $14 million in 30 weeks. 

Source: http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/30/west-side-story-recoups-on-broadway/?_r=0

"

thanks!

Fastest RECOUP times for Broadway Musicals and Plays  Jan 13 2016, 07:21:27 AM

Does anyone know whether the 2009  WEst Side Story recoup? if so, how long did it take?

Should Lea Michele come back to Broadway? In what? (No funny girl please)  Jan 12 2016, 08:26:15 PM

CarlosAlberto said: "Sam2 said: "Back to the original question: I would like to see her as Elphaba in Wicked. Wether it is in the movie, if it ever actually comes out, or on Broadway: I think she would make a great Elphie and her fans would certainly be attracted to Wicked. "

ewwww

"

Should Lea Michele come back to Broadway? In what? (No funny girl please)  Jan 12 2016, 04:36:36 AM

tazber said: "^^^

You seem by far the most bitter person in this thread.

lmaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 12 2016, 01:36:51 AM

SNAFU said: "Am I the only one who has no desire to watch this?

"

Why though?

Theatre Talk's 2015 Fall Season Review  Jan 11 2016, 10:37:00 PM

LOL@ mr roxy.

i wish Jesse Green were a permanent co host with Susan instead of Shitdel. He and Susan get along so well and he doesn't say obtuse crap like Iredell does

Stephen Sondheim fan mail address?  Jan 10 2016, 05:43:50 AM

just sing the song "ah ah ah ah ahs" that Cinderella sings to her birds in ITW. A magic pigeon will fly down and take your letter to Sondheim.

If You Won the Powerball and Could Mount a Production on Broadway...  Jan 10 2016, 05:42:50 AM

qolbinau said: "Mandy Patinkin and Bernadette Peters in Sweeney Todd. It'd either be brilliant or a disaster, and I don't care which. 

"

it will be glorious either way. LOL

If You Won the Powerball and Could Mount a Production on Broadway...  Jan 10 2016, 01:20:58 AM

jacobsnchz14 said: "I would fund EVERYTHING needed for a cast recording of The Apple Tree revival with Kristin Chenoweth, Brian d'Arcy James and Marc Kudisch.  #notbitter

"

yes.

If You Won the Powerball and Could Mount a Production on Broadway...  Jan 9 2016, 11:31:02 PM

a Barlett Sher revival of WSS at LCT (vivian beaumont)

a new show similar to Light in the Piazza (score influenced by classical / operatic music)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You