pixeltracker

Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?- Page 3

Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?

Hellob Profile Photo
Hellob
#50Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
Posted: 10/16/15 at 3:35pm

NYfanfromCA said: "Well, I am just happy that I have two trips to experience this amazing cast!  I asked a friend to go to the box office to find me any seats for my December trip...even box seats with partial views...so he found me two seats in different boxes for my dates (one for my friend from Oregon who is meeting me there)!  So I am going to a Saturday matinee where I *think* LMM will be Hamilton.  Sure, I will not be able to see everything, but for $167, it beats the outrageous resale prices. Then I can go again in May and sit in my full price great center seat and see Munoz perform.  So excited!

"

LMM will still be doing Sat mat in Dec. 

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#51Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
Posted: 10/16/15 at 8:23pm

Hellob said: "LMM will still be doing Sat mat in Dec. "

Fantastic, I am thrilled!  My friend just sent me a photo of the tickets and one is in Box G, Right and one in Box H, Right.  I can't seem to find any layout of the boxes.  Does anyone know how high up these boxes will be and if the view will be okay from either?

ChiTheaterFan
#52Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
Posted: 10/16/15 at 8:40pm

Friendly tip since you mentioned photos of tickets:  be sure if you post any photos of the tickets to social media to obscure the bar codes. Some people get excited and post tickets to things. If the bar codes are visible people can list them on stubhub and void your tickets. 

You may already know this but wanted to make sure you don't get burned. 

NYfanfromCA
#53Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
Posted: 10/16/15 at 8:54pm

ChiTheaterFan said: "Friendly tip since you mentioned photos of tickets:  be sure if you post any photos of the tickets to social media to obscure the bar codes. Some people get excited and post tickets to things. If the bar codes are visible people can list them on stubhub and void your tickets. 

You may already know this but wanted to make sure you don't get burned. "

Thank you for the tip yes!  I am pretty excited so could definitely be a bit careless today in my happy state.

ChiTheaterFan
#54Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
Posted: 10/16/15 at 10:12pm

I could tell you were excited. That's why I thought t would be good to mention. Hope you have a fabulous time. Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?

NYfanfromCA
#55Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?
Posted: 10/18/15 at 1:57am

Now that I am at least seeing this show sooner rather than later, can anyone tell me which would have a better partial view--Upper Box G or Upper Box H?  We have seat 3 in both boxes.  I can't tell from photos, but sometimes it looks like the boxes only have three seats each?  I was there for If/Then last October, but wasn't paying attention to ANYTHING except the show.