pixeltracker

Hamilton in the Blizzard- Page 5

Hamilton in the Blizzard

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#100Hamilton in the Blizzard
Posted: 1/24/16 at 4:10pm

My favorite part in that article is the woman who says she has been "staying away from spoilers."

evic
#101Hamilton in the Blizzard
Posted: 1/24/16 at 5:24pm

My favorite is the woman who said she has been waiting "ages" to see it.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#102Hamilton in the Blizzard
Posted: 1/24/16 at 6:37pm

how can there be spoilers for stuff that happened like 240 years ago

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

ATAOAM
#103Hamilton in the Blizzard
Posted: 1/24/16 at 6:57pm

Anyone who needs to hire a line-sitter for the cancellation line should contact linestandingnyc. They're on Twitter. The rates are better than any of the other services and they specialize in front of the line.

mufish
#104Hamilton in the Blizzard
Posted: 1/24/16 at 7:28pm

I've given up thinking I'll ever manage to get lucky with the cancellation line on any of my limited trips to NYC.  Going to try to grab a ticket tomorrow when the pre-sale begins for the next block as I'm planning to make a trip in November.  BTW, ticket prices seem to be increasing a little bit - according to Ticketmaster they range from $139-$199 (unless that's the same as the last block they released?).

I was lucky enough to see the OBC back in August (at face value) so I'm a little more gun-shy on paying these crazy resale prices.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#105Hamilton in the Blizzard
Posted: 1/24/16 at 9:45pm

$199 was the top non-premium price for the last block, but I think there were some tickets for less than $139, maybe $99 was the lowest then

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Videos