Noises Off Rush

cjmclaughlin10
#1Noises Off Rush
Posted: 1/31/16 at 9:15am

I bought my Hiptix Gold seats for late in the run so I could see it with my mother, now a friend and I want to see it next week (without exchanging my original tickets). So I am wondering what peoples Rush experience has been like for this show post-opening (it can sometimes get tricky when Roundabout has a big hit like Cabaret or On The Twentieth Century) 

@z5
#2Noises Off Rush
Posted: 1/31/16 at 5:14pm

Honestly--- I would try to go to a different show. I was bored and very disappointed by this one, didn't really find it funny at all to be honest. 

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#3Noises Off Rush
Posted: 1/31/16 at 5:19pm

@z5 said: "Honestly--- I would try to go to a different show. I was bored and very disappointed by this one, didn't really find it funny at all to be honest. "

The OP didn't ask whether the show was worth seeing, they asked about people's experience with the rush. 

I generally don't like to use BroadwaySpotted's rush report, because it's often very inaccurate, but it can also be helpful to give you a general idea of how popular a rush is. Here is a link to the most recent rush report:

http://www.broadwayspotted.com/rush-report-11016/

cjmclaughlin10
#4Noises Off Rush
Posted: 1/31/16 at 7:16pm

I saw Broadway Spotted, but it hasn't been updated since 1/10

broadwayjim42
#5Noises Off Rush
Posted: 2/4/16 at 11:55am

I went this morning and there were maybe 10 people in line at 10 am. Given that the show's doing so well, really surprised. People in front of me got full view seats but I ended up with partial view mezz box.

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#6Noises Off Rush
Posted: 2/4/16 at 4:38pm

The boxes at the AA are really not that bad, or I guess the inside seats aren't. I sat there a couple times before (only once in a mezz box though, usually the orch box).

I guess fewer people rush this because a large percentage of people who would use rush are under 35 and just use hiptix.