Cabaret Tour

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#75Cabaret Tour
Posted: 2/7/17 at 12:44pm

Still no word about Randy's replacement who's supposedly leaving in a couple weeks.

Curiouser and curiouser.

PS - doubt it will ever happen, but I'd like to see Andrew Chappelle to take on the role.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
Updated On: 2/7/17 at 12:44 PM

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#76Cabaret Tour
Posted: 2/7/17 at 5:36pm

Here's the official announcement - https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/CABARET-Tour-Says-Willkommen-to-New-Sally-Bowles-and-Emcee-20170207

Jon Paterson's the new Emcee.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#77Cabaret Tour
Posted: 2/7/17 at 5:58pm

The new emcee is Jon Peterson.  He played the role on tour with the first revival.

perfectliar
#78Cabaret Tour
Posted: 2/7/17 at 6:41pm

Valentina3 said: "Here's the official announcement - https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/CABARET-Tour-Says-Willkommen-to-New-Sally-Bowles-and-Emcee-20170207

Jon Paterson's the new Emcee.
"

Ugh, I bought tickets for this in Philly specifically to see Randy.

slmlbl Profile Photo
slmlbl
#79Cabaret Tour
Posted: 2/13/17 at 12:23pm

Braved the storm last night and saw the last performance in Boston.

I had not seen the original revival or the 2nd revival, so it was an impressive evening and I'm so glad I finally got to experience this show. 

Randy was in great form, a lovely take on the role. Sexy, dark, uproarious, and wonderful. He was in great voice and really kept the whole whole show unified, I was always aware of his presence in the background. 

Leigh Ann Larkin was in as Sally and was phenomenal. She is already killing the role and yet you can see where she will grow into it even more. Her journey in the title song was riveting and she was in solid voice throughout. She looks the part and acts it very well, carefully balances between buoyant and gravitas. 

The rest of the cast was solid and it was alarming how timely and unnerving it was. Several time i had to remind myself to applaud because i was so horrified by the happenings within the show. 

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#80Cabaret Tour
Posted: 4/9/17 at 10:05pm

I caught this last night in Philly and wanted to say how stunning I thought Leigh Ann Larkin was as Sally. The tour is in great shape, but her performance stood out to me especially.

PatrickDC Profile Photo
PatrickDC
#81Cabaret Tour
Posted: 6/1/17 at 4:10am

Has anyone seen the tour recently? I'm traveling to Seattle mid-June and look forward to seeing it. 

Never been to the Paramount before. Selected J1 and J3, far audience left. Hope they're good seats view-wise. On the seating map the rows are angled with no seat in front of J1, ideal for my buddy with very long legs.