pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets - Page 3

Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets

Whateverjsays
#50Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 11/6/16 at 11:09pm

sgreen3 said: "Whateverjsays said: "Any updates on the Audience Rewards? It disappeared after I got the new tickets, so I entered in the new order number but it tells me it's invalid and won't register my points "

My new order number from the "Your tickets have been purchased" email was accepted by the 'missing points' form, but I've called Audience Rewards customer service in the past for another missing points scenario (bought in person at one of the valid box offices) and they were able to work it out based on the info that I had available.

Maybe the order number in your email was somehow incorrect? If you got print-at-home tickets, it may also be on there.

"

I got tickets to pick up at the venue. But I will call the customer service. Thank you!

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#51Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 11/8/16 at 7:50pm

Just my little tale...I used a debit card to purchase Belasco tickets (in case it matters) and when I checked into Telecharge I found my original order cancelled with no replacement order noted  I called and they said that the order was cancelled and rebooked and tickets were at the box office. I mentioned that it wasn't in my account and requested they give me the new order number. I'm glad I did because when I went today to pick them up, when I gave them my card, they didn't have it in their system. So I pulled that order number out of my pocket and they were able to find the tickets. Moral of the story? Get that order number and bring it with you!

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

10086sunset
#52Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 11/8/16 at 8:17pm

Call Audience Rewards...I was having the same problem and called today...

The new tickets were listed this evening...

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#53Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 11/11/16 at 6:16pm

Hey guys,

I received my new tickets in the mail today with no warning that they'd be coming. Last I knew they had processed my new order but then cancelled for some reason. I still don't have a refund and new charge on my credit card, either. I assume the tickets are legit, though. Might call Telecharge to confirm. These are the same seat numbers I had at the Belasco, although one became a non-aisle seat (I had two aisles). We've decided to keep the non-aisle seat rather than go through the rigmarole of asking Telecharge to change the seats (communication hasn't been the best between them and the theatre, and, in turn, between them and us  audience members in this transition). Anyway, just wanted to give an update.