Best stage door story

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#25Best stage door story
Posted: 9/9/17 at 9:48pm

First time I saw Anastasia, I told Christy Altomare how much of an impact she has had on my life (which is a big one), and she literally cried she was so touched (I did, too). Then she gave me a big hug, and held my hand while she gave me advice/encouragement. And ever since then, she has remembered me every time I've been at the show. The third time I saw the show, she called me "my dear" and told me I could come see her at the stage door anytime, and that the Broadhurst is my home! I can't say enough how much I appreciate Christy's presence on this earth.

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#26Best stage door story
Posted: 9/10/17 at 7:44am

The current Hello Dolly! cast is amazing in terms of stage-dooring. The night I went EVERYONE came out and not only signed and took pictures but chatted with the fans. Donna Murphy is the sweetest lady and one of those women who's so much prettier in real life than in stage makeup. Gavin Creel was so happy when I mentioned that I'd seen him in Hair. Really nice cast.

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#27Best stage door story
Posted: 9/10/17 at 7:47am

The current Hello Dolly! cast is amazing in terms of stage-dooring. The night I went EVERYONE came out and not only signed and took pictures but chatted with the fans. Donna Murphy is the sweetest lady and one of those women who's so much prettier in real life than in stage makeup. Gavin Creel was so happy when I mentioned that I'd seen him in Hair. Really nice cast.