pixeltracker

Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!- Page 4

Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!

sondmon
#75Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/23/17 at 6:00pm

Anyone get the BOGO offer from them today? Its a great deal I find it weird that they want you to send your CC info over email.

RestingOtter
#76Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/23/17 at 6:03pm

Yeah, I got it too.  I don't feel comfortable with the purchase method though.  Feels like a scam...

eugenia2
#77Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/23/17 at 7:57pm

sondmon said: "Anyone get the BOGO offer from them today? Its a great deal I find it weird that they want you to send your CC info over email.

I did. No way would I email CC complete with CID.  Might as well hand out the info in Times Sq.

"

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#78Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/23/17 at 8:33pm

Thanks willep

And the girl monitoring our side of the line said 6.

And yeah, I got the offer. Going to see the show on March 15th. So excited! They require your credit card information, so they can charge you. And it's not a scam. I checked the e-mail address 

Updated On: 2/23/17 at 08:33 PM

sondmon
#79Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/23/17 at 8:38pm

I don't think it's a scam but sending your CC info over email makes it vulnerable and is definitely a security concern.

bwaylyric Profile Photo
bwaylyric
#80Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/23/17 at 8:52pm

I had the same concerns. Even if it's legit, I'm hesitant to send that info via email. 

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#81Sign-Up to be part of The Great Comet cast album on 2/13!
Posted: 2/28/17 at 2:42am

I talked to one of the producers this evening at the Comet cast's show at 54 Below. He said that the cast album is still being worked on so they don't have an exact date of its releae but there is one song that's finished that they might be release in the next two weeks. 

Oh, I also got that BOGO email. I emailed back, asking if I could give them the credit card number over the phone and they said that they still wouldn't, it has to be done over email. Sorry, too sketch for me.