pixeltracker

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors- Page 14

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#325Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/17/17 at 2:59pm

sabrelady said: "If there is one thing polls have shown, is how inaccurate they really are ( or HIllary would be POTUS) Trumpites are True Belieers and reality has NOTHING to do with their support for him"

The national polls really weren't that far off, just a couple of points. State polls were off, though.

Pootie2
#326Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/17/17 at 6:05pm

sabrelady said: "If there is one thing polls have shown, is how inaccurate they really are ( or HIllary would be POTUS) Trumpites are True Belieers and reality has NOTHING to do with their support for him

THIS is much more the reality.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/04/17/donald-trump-bedevilled-by-right-wing-house-freedom-caucus.html

Face it, your country is broken, u need to find a way to fix it.

"

Polls don't take into account Russian interference.

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#327Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/17/17 at 11:05pm

kdogg36 said: "sabrelady said: "If there is one thing polls have shown, is how inaccurate they really are ( or HIllary would be POTUS) Trumpites are True Belieers and reality has NOTHING to do with their support for him"

The national polls really weren't that far off, just a couple of points. State polls were off, though.

Yeah, polling at state and local levels is historically inaccurate. I read a fascinating, but long, article about a month ago. I'll have to see if I can dig it up. 

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#328Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/19/17 at 6:29pm

Someone who has basically only known the US as home has been deported to an unfamiliar place. What kind of a sick person would celebrate such a thing? I'm tempted to say that the authors of the Bill of Rights had a person just like Steve King in mind when they penned the Second Amendment.

ETA: In fact, I'm sure they did. But they probably assumed there would be an automatic popular uprising against such a thing.

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors

Updated On: 4/19/17 at 06:29 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#329Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/19/17 at 8:52pm

Who else thought we had ships around the Korean Peninsula? I mean, besides me and the rest of the World? What the hell is Trump thinking? Though I didn't think it was a good idea, just act to rile, however you don't crow about it and not follow through. Sends out the message of mistrust to our Allies.

Always never wanting to accept responsibility, the White House points to the Department of Defense. 

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!