Anyone ? 

benmangini
#26Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:23pm

Anyone ?

hellobroadway
#27Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:26pm

Can't someone who has seen this answer the guys question so he will stop?

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#28Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:58pm

I literally feel like I have to see this show this weekend just so this guy will shut up. 

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#29Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/9/17 at 1:02pm

Yes, everyone in the show is nude the entire time. Audience members in the front row are given the option to perform oral sex on the actors. Everyone in the audience is invited to disrobe and dance about the theatre nude. When you leave the theatre, you are greeted with warm hugs from a group of 15-30 naked people, all hired by the producers to give nude closure to the audience.

Nude, nude, nude. Satisfied?

After Eight
#30Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/9/17 at 1:02pm

"I literally feel like I have to see this show this weekend just so this guy will shut up."

Wishful thinking, I'd say.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#31Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/11/17 at 1:16pm

Nibbler Reviews

AntV
#32Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/12/17 at 10:31am

2 actors are full frontal and 1 actress is topless and her butt shown.

Was intrigued by the premise but didn't like this as much as I thought I would based on the positive reviews. Felt it lacked depth and relied too much on the explicit shock dialogue and scenes.

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#33Nibbler Reviews
Posted: 3/16/17 at 10:24pm

Saw it. Two men and a woman are fully nude during different sex scenes. It's not meant to be titillating, and actually I'm not sure it was necessary at all to get the message of the play across. Sean Patrick Monahan steals the show to me. He's fantastic. The play takes an interesting metaphor and sorta doesn't add anything much to it, but instead drags it along long after the audience knows where the play is heading. I definitely enjoyed it though and think it would probably work much better as a movie (without the metaphorical supernatural element. 

Updated On: 3/16/17 at 10:24 PM