pixeltracker

Ticket Lottery winners? - Page 6

Ticket Lottery winners?

Coe2020
#125Ticket Lottery winners?
Posted: 8/9/18 at 10:25am

Pretty scattered wins. I work in Times Square so I started last year by entering every lottery every day. 

Alphabetically by what I remember:

Aladdin (Last week after a few months straight) - Left balcony row A (one seat was partial due to box seats)

Book of Mormon In Person - Standing room. Very easy to win if you go on weekday and with a few people

Dear Evan Hansen - Standing room. Won the digital after several months straight of entering

Parisian Woman - Front row first try

Phantom - Orchestra row B - a perfect view. Won second try, pretty hard to enter since it's so early 

Shakespeare in the park - Left side near the front (row E?) - first try. 

Spongebob - Orchestra row O. Won my first entry a few months back

Sweeney Todd TodayTix lotto - Once was up in partial view balcony, other 2 times was Twisting view on floor

Travesties - mid-orchestra first try

Wicked - won after a few months, Orchestra row T. Great view due to stadium seating.

Side-notes: I won Fun home first try but had another obligation. Also I've entered Hamilton since the lottery inception and never won. Still do it habitually at this point but I've given up hope. TodayTix lottos have great success for me, share the post on each social network for the boost!

Fosse76
#126Ticket Lottery winners?
Posted: 8/9/18 at 10:30am

Lauren2 said: "I won Wicked the first time in a in person lottery. Amazing seats in the first row."

I believe Wicked's lottery seats are no longer in the front row. They are now in the rear orchestra. It's been like that for awhile.

OnBroadway4 said: "Does anyone know why or have an idea as tow why the Wicked digital lottery was discontinued . . .I guess they're just back to in-person lottery"

The digital lottery, I assume, was mainly to unload excess seats when sales looked to be slowing down, slightly (and by that I mean the overpriced mediocre seats they were unable to unload). Currently, though, the show has no need to unload those seats at a lesser price. And they didn't "go back" to the in-person lottery; they've always had it.

Updated On: 8/9/18 at 10:30 AM