pixeltracker

Rush for "Chicago" and "Bronx Tale" advice

Rush for "Chicago" and "Bronx Tale" advice

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#1Rush for "Chicago" and "Bronx Tale" advice
Posted: 4/20/17 at 2:35pm

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed before.  I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything.  I'm planning on doing rush for "Chicago" and "Bronx Tale" when I get to NYC next week.

How early should I get to the box office for both shows?  Has anyone rushed them lately?  Any input is appreciated.  Thanks.  

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#2Rush for
Posted: 4/20/17 at 3:53pm

May I suggest pm'ing Patti Lupone Fan.  He will know .

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Updated On: 4/20/17 at 03:53 PM

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#3Rush for "Chicago" and "Bronx Tale" advice
Posted: 4/20/17 at 3:58pm

Thanks.  Will do.

B.JAMES Profile Photo
B.JAMES
#4Rush for
Posted: 4/20/17 at 4:55pm

Chicago is one of the easiest rushes to get.  30-60 minutes before the box office opens and you'll be golden.

I got a rush seat for Bronx Tale 2 weeks ago.  I went through the Amelie rush and then walked right across the street to Bronx Tale (I did a matinee and an evening). I would say the same - get there an hour before and you should be fine.

Updated On: 4/20/17 at 04:55 PM

loveinnewyorkcity Profile Photo
loveinnewyorkcity
#5Rush for
Posted: 4/20/17 at 8:19pm

Last time I rushed Bronx Tale last month I came up empty handed. Got there maybe 15 minutes after box office opened. Sold-out. 

Amelie is a very easy rush though. Scored two side front orchestra tickets 45 minutes before curtain for the matinee. Ended up being moved to the front row as two older women wanted seats a few rows further back.

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#6Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 4/20/17 at 11:03pm

I got to A Bronx Tale two hours before the box office opened on Saturday and was third in line. Most people behind me didn't come until 30 minutes before it opened. 

JBradshaw Profile Photo
JBradshaw
#7Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 4/22/17 at 3:26am

"Chicago" is easy. Keep in mind no Sat eve rush. An hour before if you really want to play it safe. 20 mins before would probably be fine depending on the day. 

Alessio2
#8Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 4/22/17 at 5:22am

I rushed Bronx Tale last Wednesday matinee. Arrived at the box office at 11:30 and scored two seats orchestra right third row all the way to the side for $39 each!!  Marked as partial view but it was totally fine. Had no expectations at all and really enjoyed it! Good luck! 

VintageSnarker
#9Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 6/6/17 at 8:36pm

Any updates on the A Bronx Tale rush... seating or line experiences? Should an hour or two before the box office opens suffice? 

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#10Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 6/6/17 at 10:40pm

I honestly don't know much with regards to rush policies for "Chicago".   

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

kath2120
#11Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 12/3/17 at 12:52pm

I wanted to bump this thread. I wanted to know how it is lately? I wanted to rush next Saturday or Sunday wanted to know how early to get there/what tickets they give out for each. Thanks!!

chuckydisc
#12Rush for Bronx Tale
Posted: 12/3/17 at 1:07pm

kath2120 said: "I wanted to bump this thread. I wanted to know how it is lately? I wanted to rush next Saturday or Sunday wanted to know how early to get there/what tickets they give out for each. Thanks!!"

EARLY ... plus very limited availability moreover no guarantee for seats being next to each other nor that they wouldn't be in the Balcony.