Edie Falco in The True

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#25Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 9/9/18 at 1:24pm

Thanks guys . And glad to hear the mostly positive thoughts on the evening. I picked this one blindly just because of Edie Falco.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

LightsOut90
#26Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 9/9/18 at 2:49pm

i sat in the balcony for The Spoils, for that production it was fine but to be fair that was a nice open set design so idk what this looks like but you should be fine.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#27Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 9/15/18 at 10:01am

Went last night. She is wonderful.  But the play is meh.  I did enjoy the supporting cast as well.  Especially the woman playing the mayors wife.  

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

jbird5
#28Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 9/16/18 at 4:17pm

I enjoyed this. Much better than Kings. Edie, McKean and Scolari are great. The play isn’t boring if you like politics. Or people in general. And they milk every laugh they can out of it. As for the profanity, she’s Irish! One of the better New Group efforts of late.

LightsOut90
#29Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 9/19/18 at 2:04am

one of the better political plays as of late, worth it if only for Edie Falcos fantastic performance, and Scolari and McKean match her hit for hit, i could definately see this being remounted somewhere in the future 

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#30Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 9/20/18 at 10:36am

Falco, Scolari, and cast are all terrific, and the play is one of the better things done by the New Group in a few seasons but it's merely good, not great. The play is a little one-note and slight.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

jbm2
#31Edie Falco in The True
Posted: 10/26/18 at 7:56pm

Any discount codes for this?