Be More Chill Rush

AntV
#50Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 7/15/19 at 3:17am

Full view third row side second seat off aisle an hour before curtain on blackout Saturday. Luckily picked the right show to see. Gerard was fantastic as Jeremy, as were the three other understudies on.

Australia2Broadway
#51Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 7/17/19 at 12:30pm

I arrived at the box office about 10.20am today and they still had rush for both shows. I got Row H in the centre for the matinee today (1 ticket). Super excited to see this show!

allisonpkk
#52Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 7/17/19 at 1:00pm

I got in line today (Wednesday 7/17) at around 8:15 with a group of 4 and we were behind 3 people. All of the people in front of us got rush for the evening performance, while we were getting matinee. The four of us ended up getting front row, center orchestra (right in the squip zone)! Hopefully we can still view everything and the seats end up being amazing!

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#53Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 7/17/19 at 1:22pm

alex814 said: "Got to the line moments ago (7/13) for the matinee. I counted about 18 people in front of me with 3 more arriving as I write this. Not sure if this is usual for a weekend or if it’s because Gerard Canonico is going on for Jeremy."

Who plays Rich when Mr. Canonico plays Jeremy?

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

AntV
#54Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 7/17/19 at 5:01pm

Anthony Chatmon

Dkinny23
#55Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 7/24/19 at 1:03pm

Anyone know if all of the original cast have typically been performing on Saturdays? I have seen the show a few times and wanted to take my mom to see it before closing and was hoping for all the original cast to be playing as normal instead of understudies. Of course I know the understudies will be great and I also know it's hard to predict for the future, but just wondering what the past few weekends have been like. Pretty much I am going to try and rush it on Saturday, and if there has been a trend towards understudies at 2pm vs 8pm show or vice versa, it would allow me to decide which showing to try and see.

Also looking for updates on the rush line for Saturdays. I know for a majority of their run so far, people haven't needed to line up TOO early, but now that closing has been announced, I'm not sure if that's changed at all.Thanks for any insight!

rigbyismydog
#56Be More Chill Rush
Posted: 8/9/19 at 3:31pm

I’m planning to rush tomorrow for the matinee. To anyone who has rushed lately, do you think the closing announcement has affected the rush line?