pixeltracker

Broadway Bares 2019 - "Take Off"- Page 2

Broadway Bares 2019 - "Take Off"

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
#25Broadway Bares 2019 -
Posted: 6/13/19 at 11:05am

So excited! Anyone going to the midnight show sunday?

VIDEO: Watch Dancers Strip Down in Rehearsal for Broadway Bares: Take Off!

Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keishhhaaaa?

Emkyga12
#26Broadway Bares 2019 - seeming ticket!
Posted: 6/15/19 at 7:36pm

Seeking a balcony ticket to the 9:30 show for someone who didn’t buy in time! I’m in NYC so could arrange to meet up!

YvanEhtNioj
#27Broadway Bares 2019 - seeming ticket!
Posted: 6/16/19 at 9:47pm

If anyone is going to the midnight show I hope to see you there! I'm wearing Jean shorts and a floral tank top - Typical gay millennial attire. I’m usually 1 to 5 black males at theatrical event so I shouldn’t be that hard to find.

Make sure you stay around until after they announce all of the money they made, And you can tip your favorite dancer!

YvanEhtNioj
#28Broadway Bares 2019 - seeming ticket!
Posted: 6/17/19 at 1:56am

I loved it!!!!!!

Seeing Billy Porter do ANYTHING is always enjoyable. I loved Alex Newell and Ryann Redmond's duet. Ashley Park was an amazing host.

I loved the message at the intro of the Red Light District number "Women have the right to be sexual and provocative and erotic and intelligent all at the same time".

The Stonewall number had me in tears. It was done so tastefully and I lovvvvedddd the Marsha tribute.

For anyone who has never been, I really suggest you go next year! The money goes towards a wonderful cause, and you get to see some of your favorite broadway stars naked.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#29Broadway Bares 2019 - seeming ticket!
Posted: 6/18/19 at 8:41pm

yea tons of fun AND seeing stud Taurean nude ~ OMG what a bod!!! cheeky

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George