Burn This Mobile Lottery

DianaD3
#1Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/1/19 at 6:47pm

Where were the seats? Was it hard to win?

schubox
#2Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/1/19 at 8:09pm

I won on my third or fourth try. My seat was in the first row of the balcony

ilysespieces
#3Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/1/19 at 10:35pm

I only ever entered in Fridays and Saturdays, finally win after ~10 or so entries for last night's show. Seat was Orchestra M12, I posted a picture on aviewfrommyseat.com. It was slightly partial view, but I don't feel like I missed anything except getting to see a couple of entrances (the apartment door was hidden). Plus the leg room was amazing, since there are no seats in front of that row.

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#4Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/1/19 at 10:37pm

Won on my first try, mezz row b end of the row (2nd to last seat) I don’t feel I missed anything

UncleCharlie
#5Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/1/19 at 11:34pm

Won on my first try and also got first row of the balcony on the end but I actually liked the angle and thought it gave me a nice, full view.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#6Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/2/19 at 6:08am

I won for a Wednesday matinee a few weeks back before Tony noms (my first try) and I got Orchestra Right, Row N. Full view

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

MemorableUserName
#7Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/2/19 at 9:51am

Yep, won on my first try too. I think it was the second week of previews. Got first row mezzanine, the last seat all the way on the right. Couldn't see the right side of the stage, which I believe was just the door, but really was a perfect view.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#8Burn This Mobile Lottery
Posted: 6/2/19 at 11:41am

I won on my first try, but my seats were at Tootsie, since I won that two hours earlier...