pixeltracker

Whoopi to play DELORIS in Sister Act London (confirmed - delayed to 2021)- Page 5

Whoopi to play DELORIS in Sister Act London (confirmed - delayed to 2021)

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#100Whoopi to play in Sister Act West End?
Posted: 2/17/21 at 7:36am

Well I’m personally quite gutted. I cancelled my tickets and requested a credit note. I’m not interested in paying those prices for anyone other than Whoopi, unless they got a name like Beyoncé.

Still, I’m looking forward to seeing the tour, at a much cheaper rate, with Brenda Edwards and Jennifer Saunders to see how the show improves with an older Delores.

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#101Whoopi to play in Sister Act West End?
Posted: 2/17/21 at 11:13am

It appeared she was doing this to get Sister Act 3 greenlighted. Since it's now official to be in the works, there's no need for her to go over there. I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen at all now.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.