pixeltracker

AMERICAN SON Out On Netflix Today- Page 2

AMERICAN SON Out On Netflix Today

Alex Kulak2
#25AMERICAN SON Out On Netflix Today
Posted: 11/3/19 at 11:27pm

The playwright is also a trial lawyer by day, and I wish we had this story told by someone not so closely tied to the criminal justice system

LightsOut90
#26AMERICAN SON Out On Netflix Today
Posted: 11/3/19 at 11:32pm

Alex Kulak2 said: "The playwright is also a trial lawyer by day, and I wish we had this story told by someone not so closely tied to the criminal justice system"

i still have no clue how this got produced on Broadway, the dudes been kicking around in like coconut groove florida where some local company premieres all his plays...embarassing 

Alex Kulak2
#27AMERICAN SON Out On Netflix Today
Posted: 11/4/19 at 1:32am

LightsOut90 said: "Alex Kulak2 said: "The playwright is also a trial lawyer by day, and I wish we had this story told by someone not so closely tied to the criminal justice system"

i still have no clue how this got produced on Broadway, the dudes been kicking around in like coconut groove florida where some local company premieres all his plays...embarassing
"

Never underestimate the power of rich New Yorkers who retire to Florida, I guess...

I don't know if I'd call it embarrassing. It's clear Mr. Demos-Brown is passionate about theatre, and as a fellow artist, I can always respect someone who can balance a career while still doing what they love.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#28AMERICAN SON Out On Netflix Today
Posted: 11/4/19 at 7:30am

To me it was Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. The story had merit, but Kerry's part was written in such an over-the-top one note dimension, her shrill character was more of a message than a person. Too bad, because the actors were all good. 

Videos