Six Rush/Lottery

hearthemsing22
#325Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/2/24 at 3:48pm

FANtomFollies said: "Just figured I would post a little update here. I ended up winning the lottery on my first try! I got an email alerting me I was on standby at 6pm, then a 2nd email telling me I won at 8:01pm. I paid and got my ticket in a separate email the next day at 10:08am. My ticket was Row A Seat 12 ( second row orchestra ALLLLL the way to the right). When I sat down I was nervous about how much of the show I would miss, but it ended up being a pretty great seat. I only missed a few seconds whenever a queen would sit or stand on top of the stairs in the center of the platform. Also the cast was really impressive and super high energy, I wouldn't hesitate to go back."

This cast is from the first national tour which played a lot of sold out cities. I saw them as well and was so impressed, especially with Aragon, Seymour and Parr. Parr may be my favorite right now. The silence after All You Wanna Do was something I hadn't yet experienced with this show. It was quiet for at least ten seconds after she finished the song. 

FANtomFollies Profile Photo
FANtomFollies
#326Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 2/2/24 at 4:51pm

I totally get the love for this cast. They seem to have a really amazing chemistry and the energy level was as if it was opening night. 'Heart of Stone' was a huge standout moment for me.