The Prom tour Discount code DC

NYCboyzzz
#1The Prom tour Discount code DC
Posted: 12/30/21 at 8:40am

Hey all- I lost the mailer with the The Proms discount code.  Anyone have any idea what it was?  Sorry to ask a silly question.  Wanted to take my brother for a late Christmas gift. 

ArtMan
#2The Prom tour Discount code DC
Posted: 12/30/21 at 8:52am

You may want to look at Lucky Seats to see if your location has the lottery.  I entered for Orlando, lost, but was offered $35 loser seat plus $5 in fees.  Total $40 and I picked my seat.  I drove all the way to Orlando (2 hours each way) and never saw the show.  I talked myself out of it and drove home.

mailhandler777
#3The Prom tour Discount code DC
Posted: 12/30/21 at 9:15am

Not sure of that but Today Tix has discounts Tues-Fri for the first week and the matinee on Jan 13th. $39-$59.

I grabbed a few since both Kaden and Kalyn have been out here in Hershey. 

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

mailhandler777
#4The Prom tour Discount code DC
Posted: 12/30/21 at 9:20am

ArtMan said: "You may want to look at Lucky Seats to see if your location has the lottery. I entered for Orlando, lost, but was offered $35 loser seat plus $5 in fees. Total $40 and I picked my seat. I drove all the way to Orlando (2 hours each way) and never saw the show. I talked myself out of it and drove home."

Why did you not go?? 

ArtMan
#5The Prom tour Discount code DC
Posted: 12/30/21 at 9:26am

mailhandler777 said: "ArtMan said: "You may want to look at Lucky Seats to see if your location has the lottery. I entered for Orlando, lost, but was offered $35 loser seat plus $5 in fees. Total $40 and I picked my seat. I drove all the way to Orlando (2 hours each way) and never saw the show. I talked myself out of it and drove home."

Why did you not go??
"

I drove down early.  Mismanaged my time.  Had a good 100 minutes before show time.  Wasn't in the mood to wait.  By the time I got close back to home, the show would just be starting.  Old me, would never had wasted the money.  This was early December, so before all the positive cases of the new variant.  So would assume full cast.

mailhandler777
#6The Prom tour Discount code DC
Posted: 12/30/21 at 9:30am

ArtMan said: "mailhandler777 said: "ArtMan said: "You may want to look at Lucky Seats to see if your location has the lottery. I entered for Orlando, lost, but was offered $35 loser seat plus $5 in fees. Total $40 and I picked my seat. I drove all the way to Orlando (2 hours each way) and never saw the show. I talked myself out of it and drove home."

Why did you not go??
"

I drove down early. Mismanaged my time. Had a good 100 minutes before show time. Wasn't in the mood to wait. By the time I got close back to home, the show would just be starting. Old me, would never had wasted the money. This was early December, so before all the positive cases of the new variant. So would assume full cast.
"

Ashanti was out there. She was in an accident and missed the Florida stops. Both Lexie Plath and Ashley Bruce made their Mrs. Greene debuts there. 

Videos