Kimberly Akimbo Student Rush?

mm522
#1Kimberly Akimbo Student Rush?
Posted: 1/11/22 at 2:17pm

Apologies if someone has already asked this. 
I saw on the Atlantic’s website that they do a student rush two hours before curtain for Kimberly Akimbo? Has anyone done this? Any success? Big line up of people? Thanks so much! 

fyeahmaria Profile Photo
fyeahmaria
#2Kimberly Akimbo Student Rush?
Posted: 1/11/22 at 2:43pm

Following. Considering doing it for the last show on next week, but my flight lands at Newark at 3.15 and i don't know how long I'll take to get into the city (if my flight is even on time). If time I'll try.

Edit: just checked again and seems it's only a few tickets left for Saturday night so i guess I'll be out of luck 😔 might try anyway though in case they get some last minute cancellations or something. When i checked last week there were quite a lot available

Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty.
Updated On: 1/11/22 at 02:43 PM

AntV
#3Kimberly Akimbo Student Rush?
Posted: 1/11/22 at 4:21pm

I went an hour before curtain last week and got one, nobody else was there. They don't hold tickets for rush so if tickets are available they will sell them for the rush price. Looking at tonight there are only 2 tickets available so once those are gone they'll have no rush available, unless they get cancellations then maybe they will be willing to sell them as rush.

Updated On: 1/11/22 at 04:21 PM

yyys
#4Kimberly Akimbo Student Rush?
Posted: 1/11/22 at 5:52pm

hardly any tix left for this weekend.

Videos