pixeltracker

FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO HAVE CONSIDERED SUICIDE / WHEN THE RAINBOW IS ENUF Previews- Page 3

FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO HAVE CONSIDERED SUICIDE / WHEN THE RAINBOW IS ENUF Previews

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#50FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO HAVE CONSIDERED SUICIDE / WHEN THE RAINBOW IS ENUF Previews
Posted: 5/20/22 at 11:01am

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "TheQuibbler said: "There isn’t a rush policy for this show, is there? I didn’t see it listed anywhere."

There's an in-person general rush. $30 for seats in the side orch, and I think there's a higher price tier for the center orch. Rush seats have been stellar by all accounts, since the show isn't selling.
"

Oh, great, thank you.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#51FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO HAVE CONSIDERED SUICIDE / WHEN THE RAINBOW IS ENUF Previews
Posted: 5/20/22 at 11:30am

My chiropractor and I chat theatre, and when I mentioned I saw the show the night before. He says that he actually saw it previews and again just last week, and says it's really much improved than when he saw it. So for those that saw it in previews and maybe wasn't sure, time to go back! 

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

Videos