pixeltracker

1 opening Night Ticket for Jinkx Monsoon for Sale

1 opening Night Ticket for Jinkx Monsoon for Sale

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#11 opening Night Ticket for Jinkx Monsoon for Sale
Posted: 12/27/22 at 5:08pm

I have 1 ticket I can't use for Monday, January 16th at 7pm.  The ticket is located: Right Orchestra Row B Seat 2 on the Aisle.  I am just asking what I paid for the ticket $94.00  Should be an awesome night since it's the first performance of Jinkx Monsoon.

I will be getting the ticket soon as Telecharge should be emailing me the ticket anytime.  I can accept Paypal/ Venmo or could meet at the theatre sometime.  I will be in the city starting Jan 14th.  

Akitarent
#21 opening Night Ticket for Jinkx Monsoon for Sale
Posted: 12/28/22 at 12:41am

I would love this if it's still available! Just messaged you!

just tthomas76 said: "I have 1 ticket I can't use for Monday, January 16th at 7pm. The ticket is located: Right Orchestra Row B Seat 2 on the Aisle. I am just asking what I paid for the ticket $94.00 Should be an awesome night since it's the first performance of Jinkx Monsoon.

I will be getting the ticket soon as Telecharge should be emailing me the ticket anytime. I can accept Paypal/ Venmo or could meet at the theatre sometime. I will be in the city starting Jan 14th.
"

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#31 opening Night Ticket for Jinkx Monsoon for Sale
Posted: 12/29/22 at 4:20am

Akitarent said: "I would love this if it's still available! Just messaged you!

just tthomas76 said: "I have 1 ticket I can't use for Monday, January 16th at 7pm. The ticket is located: Right Orchestra Row B Seat 2 on the Aisle. I am just asking what I paid for the ticket $94.00 Should be an awesome night since it's the first performance of Jinkx Monsoon.

I will be getting the ticket soon as Telecharge should be emailing me the ticket anytime. I can accept Paypal/ Venmo or could meet at the theatre sometime. I will be in the city starting Jan 14th.
"

"

I emailed you directly yesterday AM.  I wasn't able to reply to your private message.  Let me know if you're still interested.  Thanks