News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Akitarent

Member Name: Akitarent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/nealbennington/i.htm

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked Lottery Today (evening)  Oct 29 2023, 01:28:12 PM

Random question but does anyone know if Wicked is doing an in person lottery today for their evening fan anniversary show?

Thanks! 

Broadway flea market 2023 collectors unite!!  Sep 30 2023, 02:56:24 PM

Hey My Broadway Friends!

I am unable to make it to the Flea Market this year. I do have a request. If you find anything RENT please let me know or message me and I will gladly reimburse you.

Broadway Cares Flea Market  Sep 25 2023, 11:44:19 PM

Last year The New York Theatre Workshop had some RENT-related items.  Has anyone head anything about what they may possibly have at their table this year?

Thanks!

Broadway flea market 2023 collectors unite!!  Sep 25 2023, 11:44:01 PM

Last year The New York Theatre Workshop had some RENT-related items.  Has anyone head anything about what they may possibly have at their table this year?

Thanks!

PRIMA FACIE Rush/Lottery  Jul 2 2023, 12:16:16 AM

I went by the Golden Theater at approximately 12:08am tonight. There were already at least 11 people in the Prima Facie rush line for the final performance. 

Prima Facie Rush  Jun 26 2023, 07:26:51 PM

I was interested in doing the Prima Facie rush tomorrow morning  (Tuesday).  Has anyone has luck with this? What time do people generally show up to wait in line?

Thanks!

"Without You" Rush  Jun 2 2023, 06:49:00 AM

I was wondering if anybody had done rush for Anthony Rapp's Without You. I am thinking of going this weekend but unsure of what time I should show up at the box office.

Thanks! 

Emma Thompson  May 4 2023, 01:07:00 AM

I would love to view it or hear about her screenplay.  Anyone know anything about it

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 10:34:49 AM

For those who got in, Is the code working now?

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 10:26:13 AM

I just did a Google search.  When Streetcar was in the West End this year, they send this through Twitter: Ambassador Theater Group twitter sent thisL

"Our queue has re-opened. We are experiencing high demand for this event. We still have plenty of tickets available - so don't close your browser, you'll be able to progress through shortly."

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 10:19:44 AM

same!

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 10:17:27 AM

It still says I have 57 minutes to go. Not moving particularly fast like some of the other members mentioned

MERRILY will transfer next falli  Mar 23 2023, 10:06:58 AM

Does anyone know what the ticket prices are going for?

Shows this Season with Children  Feb 2 2023, 10:41:48 PM

ohhh that would make sense! But is it such an extensive scene that they would be taken out of school for the foreseeable future?

Shows this Season with Children  Feb 1 2023, 10:33:27 PM

Two weeks ago a student of mine had two callbacks for a new show coming to Broadway.  They found out this week that they are part of the cast! Due to contracts, the name of the show can't be mentioned. I was wondering, what shows are coming this season that have children in a main or supporting roles?

Jinkx Monsoon to Play Mama in CHICAGO this January  Jan 19 2023, 01:01:06 AM

just messaged you privately. Let me know if you recieved it. 

Jinkx Monsoon to Play Mama in CHICAGO this January  Jan 19 2023, 12:32:30 AM

I was there covering press for their opening night and also last night.  The show is in GREAT shape. Just watching Charlotte is a MASTERCLASS.  Whoever dreamt up this casting needs a raise.  Lana, James = perfection.  And JINKX. The audience went berserk and rightfully so. She is WONDERFUL. Coming from the drag and improv world works high in her favor.   Unlike many celebrities, she understands character choices (just not playing herself) and layers.  I can only imagine who great she will be by the end of her run.

Also, while she is singing stuff, on the first night she stopped and made a quick speech telling people that she can't chat long with them.  Many people were telling her where they can from, personal stories, and Jinkx was trying to navigate the large crowd.  Last night she said  she would sign and photos, but programs, etc had to be opened ahead of time. 

1 opening Night Ticket for Jinkx Monsoon for Sale  Dec 28 2022, 12:41:36 AM

I would love this if it's still available! Just messaged you!

just tthomas76 said: "I have 1 ticket I can't use for Monday, January 16th at 7pm. The ticket is located: Right Orchestra Row B Seat 2 on the Aisle. I am just asking what I paid for the ticket $94.00 Should be an awesome night since it's the first performance of Jinkx Monsoon.

I will be getting the ticket soon as Telecharge should be emailing me the ticket anytime. I can accept P

Confirmed: Radcliffe to lead MERRILY revival at NYTW  Dec 28 2022, 12:40:51 AM

just sent you a message

bway0987 said: "I have two extra tickets for Merrily We Roll Along for Thursday, January 12th at 7:00pm! Row B (second row) center. I have 4 tickets total and will be attending with a friend, so the other two tickets are now up for grabs, and canmeet you at the theater with the tickets as soon as they are picked up from will call. Taking best offer by January 1st for one or two of the tickets (PM me)!"

TAKE ME OUT Fall 2022 Thread  Nov 18 2022, 03:51:23 PM

Is it confirmed he will be out of the show for a while or just a rumour?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You