Hell's Kitchen Rush

Lumiere2 Profile Photo
Lumiere2
#1Hell's Kitchen Rush
Posted: 5/23/24 at 12:22am

Let's talk about the $39 rush seats to Hell's Kitchen at the Shubert!

For a show that's been performing for two months now, it's very strange that there haven't been any rush reports yet.

Has anyone tried? Anyone succeeded? What time did you get in line, how many people came, and where were the seats?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Hairspray0901
#2Hell's Kitchen Rush
Posted: 5/23/24 at 7:42am

I haven’t, but I learned they don’t offer the lottery every performance which is was upsetting. They do the lottery based on availibility, I believe - which tells me they don’t set aside a certain number of seats per show. Wonder if it’s the same for Rush?

yyys
#3Hell's Kitchen Rush
Posted: 5/23/24 at 8:36am

they're partial view orchestra...

Lumiere2 Profile Photo
Lumiere2
#4Hell's Kitchen Rush
Posted: 5/27/24 at 9:21pm

Update: I tried to rush all five performances of Hell's Kitchen this weekend and failed 5/5 times. They did eventually offer standing room for $40 as well.

On Friday, I was there 30 minutes in advance. Saturday, I was there 90 minutes in advance on a two show day. I didn't get in for any of them.

On Sunday, I was there for two and a half hours, but it was just extra waiting because the box office didn't open until noon.

For Tues-Sat, be in line no later than 8am, and better if you're there at 7:30am. For Sundays, 9am is the time to guarantee admission. This will also only get more popular for the summer after it wins Best Musical.

Good luck rushers!

Latest Posts

Videos