Heaven Forfend!

Dollypop
#0Heaven Forfend!
Posted: 5/17/03 at 2:12pm

It's so nice to have the gang here, but must we still be subjected to Dame Edna the Yenta in this venue? The girl has the IQ of a Dixie Cup!

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#1Let's all try to get along here....
Posted: 5/17/03 at 2:22pm

...and make this a friendlier place than Broadway.com got... I think if we focus on talking about theater, and discussing shows - we can all make that happen.

Rob

#2All We Are Saying. Is Give Peace A Chance.
Posted: 5/17/03 at 3:10pm

Dolly,
I thought we kissed and made up. You still owe me a glass of wine.
No reason to call names! Make love not war.
Peace.

Dollypop
#3Tsk!
Posted: 5/17/03 at 9:45pm

Does the wine have to be kosher?

Dollypop
#4What do you mean?
Posted: 5/17/03 at 9:49pm

Does this mean I have to be nice to Albin, too? If that's the case you have to make him promise NEVER to say anything bad about TWHM....or even mention That Streisand Woman!!!! Deal? (Then I'll just limit my negative comments to what people are wearing in their photos!)

By the way, Rob, your photo makes you look extremely dashing....are you spoken for?

King Stevos
#5: D
Posted: 5/18/03 at 3:12am

Dolly Im glad to see you are nicer than you appeared on the other forum.

Any comments on my pic?

STEVOS

"IF I TRY THERE MAY BE A CHANCE / WE COULD LOVE WITH OUR EYES CLOSED/ WITH OUR EYES CLOSED WE COULD CHANGE THE WORLD!"- Stephen Dwight

Dollypop
#6Comments on Stevos' picture
Posted: 5/18/03 at 6:22am

Are you standing on the left or on the right?

Updated On: 5/18/03 at 06:22 AM

#7Kosher Wine
Posted: 5/18/03 at 10:03am

Dolly,
I like all Reds but prefer wine from Chile and France.
Let's meet I dare you.
xo
Dame

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#8Thanks...
Posted: 5/18/03 at 11:12am

I can't recall the last time I was referred to as dashing. Thanks... Am single....waiting however for the right girl to get her arse in gear and to show up - until then, I make web sites.

Somehow it all works.

Thanks...

Rob

DofB5
#9Not to bite the hand that helps me with my computer problems but....
Posted: 5/18/03 at 12:42pm

I couldn't help but chuckle at the "waiting for the right girl to get HER arse in gear and to show up". Methinks, there is a bug/error in that line of code. Not to bite the hand that helps me with my computer  problems but.... But then, where would this old lady find someone to help her with her computer woes if you did find someone????
:)
D

Updated On: 5/18/03 at 12:42 PM

Dollypop
#10Another Heterosexual!
Posted: 5/18/03 at 3:38pm

Rob,

You're single and waiting for the right WOMAN????? How disappointing!!!!!! Well, let me make this suggestion, while that right woman is waiting to get her 'arse in gear, would you like to while away a few hours with a debonair gentleman of a certain age who is guaranteed to beguile you with stories of theater history and encounters with luminaries? Your gain would be Albin's loss!

Dollypop
#11Yenta's wine list
Posted: 5/18/03 at 3:43pm

Edna, Wine from Chile leaves me chilly, and French wines are best sipped on the banks of the Seine, were I will be in August.

Is that a "double-dog dare"?

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
Dollypop
#13Don't misconstrue.....
Posted: 5/18/03 at 7:50pm

Oh, I don't want you to switch teams!!! No, no, no, no!!!!! (Todd Hundley's done that too many times and now he's back to being an L.A. Dodger). I just mean you could join me for dinner and I could admire how the glow of the candles creates magic in your eyes. Perhaps Edna the Yenta could join us for an after-dinner drink and you can be the official witness as we kiss and throw-up!

Dollypop
#14Errr.....
Posted: 5/19/03 at 5:26pm

That should have been, "kiss and make up". Sorry!

Broadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
#15ERRRRRR
Posted: 5/19/03 at 7:15pm

RobD - you are very cute. Its funny when you pictures of people. Sometimes you picture them so different. Now, DP, is very handsome.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Updated On: 5/19/03 at 07:15 PM

Dollypop
#16Dollypop is handsome
Posted: 5/19/03 at 9:57pm

...and Broadwaylady is to be commended on her good taste!!!!

BTW: Does everyone know that Broadwaylady just celebrated another birthday? I don't know exactly how old she is, but according to the new math she shouldn't be with us any more!

Albin Profile Photo
Albin
#17Where has Dollypop been lately?
Posted: 5/22/03 at 8:40pm

He hasn't posted on the boards in a while.

Oh wait a minute. It's Fleet Week in New York.

Never mind.

Dollypop
#18Dollypop is still here!
Posted: 5/22/03 at 8:56pm

Albin, you are an ignominious lout! Fleet Week is for those who like sailors with Pablum on their chins. Give me a REAL man like Rob anytime!

Iscariot Profile Photo
Iscariot
#19MCJudas as Iscariot, the trimphant return of a traitor
Posted: 5/23/03 at 3:33am

Hey. I finally joined this place. I may not be as dashing as RobD, but that gumball machine is pretty damn sexy. Hey can we swear here? I really enjoy swearing.

Just the wine, Billy. The whiskey makes mommy punchy, and we don't like mommy punchy, do we? Good boy.

Dollypop
#20Judas' Greatest Fan
Posted: 5/23/03 at 8:15pm

Judas, you are indeed quite dashing--especially when you're wearing your Santa Claus outfit in March. However, if you start swearing here, I'll e-mail your mother and tell her that I saw you on Columbus Circle wearing one of Albin's dresses! (I DO have her e-mail address, you know!)

Videos