Adam Fleming

Techieboi
#0Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/13/04 at 8:59pm

Hey guys! I go to Pebblebrook H.S. they same h.s. that Adam Fleming (sketch in hairspray till Feb of this yr) I am looking for a headshot of his for a media presentation at the school. If anyone (broadwayguy2) has any please send em to Andrewlpittman@aol.com.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/13/04 at 11:03pm

Now I've heard it all...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

bythesword84 Profile Photo
bythesword84
#2re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/13/04 at 11:05pm

There's pictures of him on the Bare website, I'm pretty sure you can get his headshot off of there too...

http://www.bareapopopera.comhttp://www.bareapopopera.com>http://www.bareapopopera.com

And hang on, when did you win the discus?

broadwayguy2
#3re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 3:42pm

Unofrtunately, when my comp fried, I lost the pics I had saved.. The only ones I have left are the ones I printed out.

I don't rememberw here, but somehwere online I came across a GREAT headshot of his on a flyer for a gig he played...

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#4re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 6:24pm

Phantom2: It's actually not a ploy. Techieboi does go to Pebblebrook, as do I. He's no faker.

broadwayguy2
#5re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 6:26pm

YAY for Pebblebrook!

I just got back the pic of Adam and I from when I saw Bare....

the (*^)^% at the film place warped the negative, so the pic is awful, but I still have it! LOL.

Techieboi
#6re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 6:51pm

yes I and Zoran go to Pebblebrook, Zoran a performer, and I the little annoying techie that bugs all the performers.

broadwayguy2
#7re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 6:54pm

ha ha ha ha.Performers and techies are like ying and yang. You two should love one another..

Techieboi
#8re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 6:57pm

hahaha.........I love most the performers....but not when they anger their little techie......I get angry! Im guessing if u know anything about pebblebrook you could guess why re: Adam Fleming

BwayTheatre11
#9re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/14/04 at 8:14pm

Broadwayguy2, then you need to change your developer, because every negative must have been warped. re: Adam Fleming

CCM '10!
Updated On: 6/16/04 at 08:14 PM

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#10re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/15/04 at 11:13pm

I love the techies!!!

broadwayguy2
#11re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/16/04 at 12:32pm

watch it young man!

and I agree, we love the techies.

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#12re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 6/16/04 at 7:41pm

It's not like I "love" the techies. It's just that I really think they are cool!

Videos