pixeltracker

HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!- Page 4

HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#75re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 6/30/04 at 5:23pm

Both.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

RevoLucian Profile Photo
RevoLucian
#76re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 7/1/04 at 12:46am

It'd be nice to have someone do "Everything For Free" by K's Choice. What a beautiful rock song. Maybe Natalie Joy Johnson?

sean martin
#77re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 7/4/04 at 3:11pm

If rock songs are allowed:

You Can Keep Your Hat On

"That duck was a sexual toy, and it was on display!" -- an unknown Nashville town leader

ponine24601
#78re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 7/5/04 at 9:46pm

i would like to see Adam sing Fortune Favors the Brave from AIDA or It Takes Two from Hairspray. i just want to hear his voice other than him saying "sketch!"

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

broadwayguy2
#79re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 7/6/04 at 2:11am

although his "Sketch" is FABULOUS!

starlyricist Profile Photo
starlyricist
#80re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 7/6/04 at 2:14am

true dat. But alas, he needed more to do, I think it would be great to hear a version of "It Takes Two" from Adam.

There are some people in the world who say that writing stories, or composing music or dancing sparkly dances is easy for them. Nothing interferes with their ability to create. While I celebrate their creative freedom, a little part of me just wants to punch those motherf*ckers in the teeth...[tos]

JLR32
#81re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!
Posted: 7/7/04 at 11:12am

A little off topic, but a friend cancelled, and I have an extra seat for the July 12th show. Free to anyone willing to see the show with a total stranger. Thanks.