Hugh Jackman

Broadway Lara Profile Photo
Broadway Lara
#0Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/22/04 at 11:10pm

does he come out of the stage door after the show to sign autographs?

secret-soul Profile Photo
secret-soul
#1re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/22/04 at 11:17pm

yup.

Plince! Plince! Nein! T-Rex!!

johny0828 Profile Photo
johny0828
#2re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/22/04 at 11:19pm

yes, he's very nice. get there as soon as the show ends, there's usually a big crowd. the stage door is on the the 45th street sideof the theater.

HJAJtheFirst Profile Photo
HJAJtheFirst
#3re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/22/04 at 11:22pm

46th. St.

Plum
#4re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/22/04 at 11:27pm

He's very good about signing autographs, but the crowds can get insane- lots of pushing, shoving, etc.

BroadwayMonkey Profile Photo
BroadwayMonkey
#5re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/22/04 at 11:47pm

Aww...he's a sweetie. And cute, too.

Real men are tenors.

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#6re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 12:43am

To get to the stage door a lot quicker, dont go out the Imperial's main entrance. If you face the stage, there are exits on the left hand side. Go out that way because then you will be right at the stage door. It beats going all the way around the theatre. If you want to meet the rest of the cast (but risk the chance on meeting hugh) stand where the barricade and the end of the black suv meet (there is a little gap where the rest of the cast has to exit). You'll see it when you get there. If you do end up in the crowd, try to reach over as far as you can to the front to get Hugh's (or anyone else) autograph...HAVE FUN

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#7re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 12:48am

Wow chinkie, you are the stage door MASTER!

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#8re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 12:57am

I taught him well!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#9re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 12:58am

lol....just from experience....ive only "stage-doored" 5 times. =D

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

Broadway Lara Profile Photo
Broadway Lara
#10re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 8:56am

thank you!!

midtowngym Profile Photo
midtowngym
#11re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 9:34am

If you want Hugh's autograph, just ask me. I'll talk to him tonite before we go to bed.

'The Devil be hitting me!'--Whitney Houston

thirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
#12re: Hugh Jackman
Posted: 7/23/04 at 9:51am

In your dreams Midtown. I was walking back to the car after seeing Bombay Dreams and we passed down the block to see if we could catch a glimpse of Hugh. Sure enough, there he was, signing and taking pictures with the fans. He couldn't get to our side to sign everyone's stuff but he made eye contact and sincerely waved. He exudes charm.

Videos