Most romantic gay movie?

DFYINGRVTY Profile Photo
DFYINGRVTY
#1re: Most romantic gay movie?
Posted: 9/2/04 at 4:43am

can you tell me more about what another country is?! sounds interesting...is it a kind of movie you want to cuddle up in a blanket with your boyfriend on a rainy day kind of a movie?!....interested to hear....

Citizens of Oz, there is an enemy that must be found and captured! Believe nothing she says. She's evil. Responsible for the mutilation of these poor, innocent monkeys! Her green skin is but an outward manifestation of her twisted nature! This distortion, this repulsion, this - - Wicked Witch!

DFYINGRVTY Profile Photo
DFYINGRVTY
#2re: Most romantic gay movie?
Posted: 9/2/04 at 4:43am

can you tell me more about what another country is?! sounds interesting...is it a kind of movie you want to cuddle up in a blanket with your boyfriend on a rainy day kind of a movie?!....interested to hear....

Citizens of Oz, there is an enemy that must be found and captured! Believe nothing she says. She's evil. Responsible for the mutilation of these poor, innocent monkeys! Her green skin is but an outward manifestation of her twisted nature! This distortion, this repulsion, this - - Wicked Witch!

BostonGregM
#149re: most romantic gay movie?
Posted: 9/6/04 at 12:30am

I have to agree with DGrant about My Beautiful Laundrette. The on-street neck lick was hot, and so was the in-office scene - especially when Daniel Day Lewis ("Johnny") takes a mouthful of Champagne and before swallowing, drops it into Gordon Warnecke's ("Omar") mouth!

"There is no such thing as an uninteresting life, such a thing is an impossiblilty. Beneath the dullest exterior is a drama, a comedy, a tragedy." -Mark Twain

Videos