News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DFYINGRVTY

DFYINGRVTY Profile Photo
Member Name: DFYINGRVTY
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

large size wicked logo
 Feb 20 2005, 01:16:37 AM
i am needing a large size image of the wicked logo of glinda whispering in elphabas ear. you know what im talking about? anyone know where i can get a good size image of that? it would help out sooo much with something going on down here in good ol' north carolina...thank you so much.
re: obsessed?
 Sep 2 2004, 10:40:53 PM
dont anyone hate me....but i must admit wicked....hahaha, i have a thing where i listen to the cd NON stop till i know all the words, like les miserables, ave. q, 42nd street, annie get your gun, phantom, etc...but with wicked, i bought it last november and its been played so much that now it skips...and there are no scratches on it...haha...is that sad?!?! ahahah......

re: Most romantic gay movie?
 Sep 2 2004, 04:43:56 AM
can you tell me more about what another country is?! sounds interesting...is it a kind of movie you want to cuddle up in a blanket with your boyfriend on a rainy day kind of a movie?!....interested to hear....
re: Most romantic gay movie?
 Sep 2 2004, 04:43:29 AM
can you tell me more about what another country is?! sounds interesting...is it a kind of movie you want to cuddle up in a blanket with your boyfriend on a rainy day kind of a movie?!....interested to hear....
re: George and Barbara at Hairspray
 Sep 2 2004, 04:41:50 AM
oh man, how great is that....i wish you could tell more about it...im interested to know what they thought of the show, if he laughed, what not....i mean barbara is a big supporter of theatre (being on stage for wicked)......pretty cool....but whatever.....i like the elephants!
re: best divas/best belting!!
 Sep 1 2004, 10:41:38 PM
but which songs by these singers get you so RILED UP!
 Sep 1 2004, 10:30:31 PM
yes eden is great....there are so many great ones, i mean like the ending of wizard and i [wicked] in his eyes [jeykll and hyde] finale ultimo (dont feed the plants [little shop]....SO MANY...lets hear it guys....you know you have some good songs out there!!!!!
 Sep 1 2004, 10:26:29 PM
stick to priest, where is that song from?!
best divas/best belting!!
 Sep 1 2004, 10:23:55 PM
i am one whom is in LOVE with female singers who can SING...and who can BELT!!!!....what songs from shows are your alltime FAVORITES for goosebump-hair raising showtune numbers?!.....

im so curious!

maybe ill hear something new!!!

Avenue Q Sheet Music
 Aug 29 2004, 10:17:06 PM
anyone know or have the "i wish i could go back to college" sheet music? anyway i can get it....i only need that one song.....i know you guys pull through, so hopefully i can get some help!!! MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE!
re: Aida Scene Breakdown
 Aug 27 2004, 04:30:15 AM
in my aida playbill i only have the songlist and who sings it...no setting ....but i can remember the setting for most of the songs ...but not all...does this even help ya?!
re: Missheard Lyrics
 Aug 26 2004, 01:47:46 AM
my friend thought in wickeds "one short day" that galinda was saying" HOPE, ive always wanted to see the emerald city"...and she was like...who the HELL is HOPE! hahaha....and iw as like...its "OH, I always wanted to see...." hahaha...i still make fun of her....

...when we went to see the show...she YELLED it for me to hear when the part come up...it was quite funny....

Who Knew!
 Aug 25 2004, 02:16:57 PM
its pretty crazy.....

Idinas Body Suit
 Aug 25 2004, 03:18:55 AM
how great is this!!!! when i was lookin through my photos from the show, i got a good zoom on her body suit....they match the makeup pretty well....good times...

re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
 Aug 24 2004, 11:17:57 PM
oh man how STUPID i feel! hahaha..thanks guys!!!
Avenue Q Sheet Music?
 Aug 24 2004, 11:14:52 PM
does anyone happen to know if AVE. Q is coming out with sheet music anytime soon? because i am hoping to sing one of Princetons songs for my Cinderella Audition....let me know if you have any clues or hints!!!!.....

AIM: ObsessedActor22 (if you want to tell me ASAP )

re: Framing Playbills
 Aug 24 2004, 11:13:13 PM
YES...go to AC Moore...they are on sale for 1.89 for a frame size that big...and they are VERY DECENT black frames...i just bought 5 for my play bills today....let me know if you got this!!! and i want to see how it looks when you frame them all!!!
the photo
 Aug 20 2004, 09:34:48 PM
you can go here to see the photo if you want!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/defyingravity/

re: My Wicked Review - 8/19/04
 Aug 20 2004, 09:32:13 PM
yea joey acted the same way when i went....and we waited in the rain for an hour and a half and finally idina decided to come out...she said ONCE she came out..."snap away now, im not stopping to pose for pictures tonight..." so i was a little bummed...but when she finally made it down to where myfriends and i were i was like, "we drove all the way from north carolina to see you, can we please just get one photo with you..." (which is true) and she looked at me and said, "you better hury or all these ppl behind you are going to trample us" and gave me a wink.... to me idina is someone who is very straight forward, and like, when she is serious she is SERIOUS....and probably a bitch to a lot of ppl, but you know deep down shes got a great heart....shes just amazing and i love that girl! HAHAHA.....

hope i didnt bore you with my story! http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/defyingravity/ to see the photo!

re: Wicked Theatre size differences and Lyric Changes
 Aug 18 2004, 01:48:13 PM
yea i really dont like the newer lyrics.....good thing they were changed....but im just very curious on all of wickeds past you know?.....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You