spamalot partial view seats

Yankeefan007
#0spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 2/22/05 at 8:02am

how much? when do they go on sale? where are they located?

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#1re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 2/22/05 at 12:37pm

I went to the box office Friday afternoon 3/18 around 2:00PM. I asked about tickets for the Saturday afternoon performance and they had one parital view seat in the left balcony. They are full price and I do not think they are sold online or by phone...only at the box office. Apparently these do not sell as well (even for a hit show) becuase people get scared away when they hear "partial view." The seats were great and I loved the show. Go to the box office and get your tickets asap!

wowobball2000 Profile Photo
wowobball2000
#2re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/5/06 at 4:47pm

Sorry to bring up a really old topic, but has anyone seen Spamalot from partial view seats? How "partial" is the view?

"Will the world remember you when you fall?" Les Miserables

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#3re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/5/06 at 5:36pm

I saw it from partial in the Orchestra. It was partly partial. You see all the main action but wasn't worth the price. I'd reccomend Standing Room as a last resort for tickets.

IAMmyownMUSICAL Profile Photo
IAMmyownMUSICAL
#4re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 4:40pm

So...

I was thinking of getting partial view seats for this show (because they are CHEAP), up in the balcony. Has anyone sat there recently?...wuts it like?

Now all I see are cute boys with short haircuts in a maze of their own...
Updated On: 7/7/07 at 04:40 PM

IAMmyownMUSICAL Profile Photo
IAMmyownMUSICAL
#5re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 5:48pm

BUMP

Now all I see are cute boys with short haircuts in a maze of their own...

Mythus
#6re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 6:05pm

You don't miss a whole lot. Stuff going on on the side that you're sitting on is a little harder to see and it's hard to see one of the guards in the towers in the beginning - you might just see the front of his face sticking out of the window. Which guard you don't see depends on which side you're sitting on. But you don't miss anything major.

Did this have to be bumped? I mean, really.

MungoGypsy8232
#7re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 6:08pm

I had a partial view seat and they didn't mention that before we bought them online. The only thing I remember not being able to see well was bits of Knights of the Round Table and when the Lady of the Lake tells Arthur that she loves him.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#8re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 8:10pm

I had a partial view seat in the Orchestra, back when everything was full price and I wasn't even given a disclaimer that the seat would have a partial view when I bought it at the box office, and I was able to see half of the stage. It was awful. Not to mention that the show was awful. From the sounds of it, the Balcony partial view seats are better than the Orchestra ones.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#9re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 8:44pm

Pretty bad. I could only see half the stage the entire time. I was in seat K 20 orchestra or something. The poor lady next to me was behind a pole. I don't think she saw anything.

AnnaB Profile Photo
AnnaB
#10re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/7/07 at 9:22pm

We went a couple of years ago to see the show with partial view seats - we were back row slightly to the left of the rear mezzanine. They were actually really good seats. We could see everything except the very top of the stage, but that only really meant you couldn't see the full length of the screen before intermission. Otherwise, I'd recommend them. They're the cheapest seats in the house too.

stockmanjr
#11re: spamalot partial view seats
Posted: 7/27/07 at 3:10am

I had a bad experience with the balcony partial views. I bought balcony seats last year to take a date. When we arrived at our seats we noticed a support beam obstructing our view! It completely obstructed her view and partial obstructed mine. I ended up switching seats with her but it didnt help things much. Anyhow I ended up writing to the Shubert and they invited me to return to see the show again.