pixeltracker

Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight- Page 3

Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#50re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/2/04 at 12:58am

Don't forget, front and back.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

JoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
#52Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:35pm

Oooh, I'm a Broadway Star!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#53re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:36pm

It's astounding...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

JoizeyActor
#54re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:37pm

Time is fleeting.

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
#55re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:51pm

Madness takes control...

My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...

JoizeyActor
#56re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:53pm

Okay, I'm stopping this now before this goes on and it will never be stopped! Haha. Poor "Max von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight" is so off-topic.

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
#57re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 1:00pm

Haha ok, so how about Max Von Essen in the Broadway spotlight?

My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#58re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 1:01pm

I'm very sure Max loved the show.

broadwayguy2
#59re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 1:23pm

We LUV us some Max-ness

Side note -- I LOVE his name

Broadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
#60re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 3:36pm

I don't really know who this guy is but one of my theatre friends said "he goes to the opening of a phone book".....

what shows has he done? I know he did DOTV...

Call it a regime change...

Audrey
#61re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 3:45pm

Have a great time Rob!

I think I know about 1/3 of the audience! I wish so much that I could be there!

Love to Max and all the MCIFA members who will be there!

Poor old Audrey in Texas... re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
:)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#62re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 5:56pm

Max has great suits and ties.

JoizeyActor
#63re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 5:58pm

How many times have you seen him to know that? Geez.

Whenever I see Hunter Foster, he has on a black button down shirt with the first two buttons unbuttoned. Don't ask me why I noticed that. But that's what he wore when I met him, and every picture I've seen of him afterwards.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#64re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:04pm

It's a well-known fact he's one of the best dressed actors on Broadway. Max is right out of the pages of GQ. Let me know if you agree after you see him in the Broadway Spotlight.

Updated On: 1/4/04 at 06:04 PM

JoizeyActor
#65re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:23pm

Well, I really don't read GQ or have any sense of fashion, but I can try.

broadwayguy2
Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#67re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:26pm

If you're mouth drops open, you will know.

JoizeyActor
#68re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:28pm

Hah. I can't say a person's fashion sense really makes my mouth drop. I'll take your word for it.

broadwayguy2
Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#70re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:29pm

Max is an entire package. No comment, broadwayguy2.
Looks, brains, voice of God, etc. Talent is sexy.

Updated On: 1/4/04 at 06:29 PM

broadwayguy2
#71re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:31pm

**fighting to pull P2's hand from my mouth**

VERY true

JoizeyActor
Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#73re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:35pm

JoizeyActor- Have you heard him sing?

JoizeyActor
#74re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Max Von Essen in the Broadway Spotlight
Posted: 1/4/04 at 6:39pm

Oh, don't take that as me being mean, like: "haha, yeah right." I just didn't want to put "lol"

I heard a little clip of him from the Dorian website, but nothing to really give me a the vast experience. I'm so excited to hear him though on the 19th for the Broadway Spotlight Concert.