Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#0Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 9:59am

Anyone see her in the role? How was she?

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

#1re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 10:01am

Who played Dolly? Joey Heatherton.

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#2re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 10:03am

that just seems wrong! Is it the "runway" version?

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

mikewood
#3re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 10:08am

Believe it, or not, Cheryl did quite well.

But I'm a Cheryl Ladd mark, have been since I was 10 years old. Farrah who?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

brdlwyr
#4re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 10:10am

I was going to post this question yesterday. She was on WGN selling a golf book!

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#5re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 10:15am

re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley

I saw her do "Doin' What Comes Naturally" on Rosie. She did pretty well with that, but I never read any reviews of her performance. I've always been a fan. She's forever tied to my childhood from Charlie's Angels reruns and singing the theme to Josie and the Pussycats.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

DebbieDowner2 Profile Photo
DebbieDowner2
#6re: Cheryl Ladd as Annie Oakley
Posted: 5/27/05 at 11:10am

I loved it when she pulled out her rifle and said "Freeze sucka".

You too can be a famous singer with no French accent and wear a Twister game board in just 15 days!! Ask me how!!

Videos