NYC Trip Question

st8gemom
#0NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 12:08pm

Is it possible to see a Sunday matinee and safely make it to LaGuardia for a 7PM flight?

Updated On: 9/8/05 at 12:08 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1re: NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 12:11pm

It is possible to do. If you take a shuttle you may have to go by their pick-up schedule. I was just there and had to go to the airport earlier than I wanted to. I am sure a cab would get you there ontime.

Just give the world Love.

lildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
#2re: NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 12:29pm

Yeah, a cab can get you there in 20-30 mins...bout $25-35 bucks probably--maybe cheaper since it's Sunday and less traffic

Gothampc
#3re: NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 12:50pm

I think it depends on what show you are seeing. For example "Chitty" starts at 3pm and runs for 2 hours and 45 minutes. So by the time you got out to the street and hailed a cab it would be 6pm. That is cutting it too close.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#4re: NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 1:53pm

Wow! I would be worried about getting there on time... However, it just depends on traffic, etc. Also remember the airports may be slow, etc. re: NYC Trip Question Good luck

st8gemom
#5re: NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 2:54pm

Thanks for your answers!

thedeepend
#6re: NYC Trip Question
Posted: 9/8/05 at 3:58pm

Actually, starting September 19, CHITTY will have TWO shows on Sunday, a 1:00 matinee (which is perfect for your schedule) and a 6:00 pm "evening" show. In keeping with the "family friendly" attitude, the producers are trying to make it as easy as possible for the younger crowd to see the show; they are dropping the Tuesday night performance but keeping 8 shows a week (now with 2 on Sunday)..... so CHITTY would be the perfect show for you to catch that return flight at 7!!!!!!

Videos