SAG

*ClassicVintage* Profile Photo
*ClassicVintage*
#0SAG
Posted: 9/14/05 at 9:27pm

If anyone is a member, or was, here's my question. I was a member of SAG about 10 years ago, and was wondering what would be required to rejoin-- if I had to aquire the vouchers all over again, or if I just had to pay the fees to join, and what would be required to prove that I was once apart of SAG. If there is even a number that I could contact, that would be great. Thanks.

Beyond talent lie all the usual words: discipline, love, luck- most of all endurance.

Jon
#1re: SAG
Posted: 9/14/05 at 10:17pm

I am 99.999999% sure they have a website.

If I had to guess, I'd try www.sag.org

Or I'd try something called "google".

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#2re: SAG
Posted: 9/14/05 at 10:49pm

I am a member of SAG, and people who have left the union, and then try to rejoin always confuse me.
I'm not sure of the procedures that you will have to go through, but I've heard it is VERY difficult to rejoin.
I think your best bet would be to call the SAG offices in LA or NY!

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

*ClassicVintage* Profile Photo
*ClassicVintage*
#3re: SAG
Posted: 9/14/05 at 11:46pm

I'm sorry to insult, Jon. I know that they have a website, and I have tried to contact them; I figured that someone on this board might know, because some are actors. Thanks for the info both of you, though.

Beyond talent lie all the usual words: discipline, love, luck- most of all endurance.

Videos