Pal Joey
Annie Get your Gun (concert at LCT)
The Old Neighborhood

and last year at Feinsteins (FAB!)

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#26re: Patti Lupone is amazing
Posted: 9/21/05 at 6:33pm

I finally get to see her live right before Christmas in Sweeney Todd and I'm so excited! I have my tickets (3rd row Center orchestra on the aisle) and am just counting down til I get to see the legend, the diva, the wonder that is Patti Lupone on stage! Glad she's finally back on Broadway where she belongs!

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

Jayar
#27re: Patti Lupone is amazing
Posted: 9/21/05 at 6:37pm

Great seat are you on the left aisle (B1)? thats the seat I have for 2nd Dec. My flight from London lands at 2.30pm and I have to dash to the hotel dump my case and get to the theatre. Can't wait, this production and Light in the Piazza are the reason I'm coming over.

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#28re: Patti Lupone is amazing
Posted: 9/22/05 at 5:40pm

you'll have an awesome time! I saw Piazza back in June and fell in love with it! I wish I could see it again, but doubt I'll get the chance...

I'm sitting A1 I think...not sure haha I can't find where i wrote down the information...that's probably bad...my grandparents are getting the tickets for me for christmas and they'll be mailed to them! Now i just hope with my new posistion I still have the days off I had got approved from my last posistion...*cross fingers*

Enjoy your trip to NYC...have you been the states before?

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

ben1986 Profile Photo
ben1986
#29re: Patti Lupone is amazing
Posted: 9/27/05 at 11:34am

I'm going to see the Oct 3. 2pm show of Sweeney Todd and I am so pumper, because I love Patti. Does anyone know if she will sign autographs or take pictures outside the stage door. I hope so because I think she is so great, can anyone answer my question?

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#30re: Patti Lupone is amazing
Posted: 9/27/05 at 2:39pm

Have our tix to Sweeney at the end of Oct...Was in the audience for the Lincoln Center concert which was thrilling, tho she was off on her accent. Actually she tried several accents that night. It didnt matter because she was sexy, funny, scary, and her voice SOARED through the glorious score.

I actually thought she was better than Donna Murphy as Fosca. The role made more sense to me as she portrayed it.

...and noone sings like her.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Videos