Judy Kuhn in WIW?

YayJudyYayJudy Profile Photo
YayJudyYayJudy
#50re: Judy Kuhn in WIW?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 7:33pm

oh Andy...

I think I'm going to have to leave the message boards for a few days till these threads move off the main page... and life as I used to know it can resume...

proudly changing my name frequently since 2004

chances are AndyF is posting above or below me...

"THIS is how you dress for the Tony's, get it!? Ok, see you at the after-party..." [YAHM]
Updated On: 1/20/06 at 07:33 PM

iluvtheatertrash
#51re: Judy Kuhn in WIW?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 8:39pm

Logan, last time I spoke to Lisa, she said that she really hasn't been going on very much recently and that Maria has been quite the trooper.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

bwaylover2 Profile Photo
bwaylover2
#52re: Judy Kuhn in WIW?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 4:35pm

it turns out i'll be seeing the show with judy as marian i'll tell you all how she is when i get back from the show i am exicted to see her i love her voice from brooke

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#53re: Judy Kuhn in WIW?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 4:39pm

mef; when did you see the show and what did you think?

sharon1
#54re: Judy Kuhn in WIW?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 5:37pm

I have tickets to see it with Ms. Kuhn and Mr. Ball. Can't wait to see it again!!!!!!!!!

AUtahFann
#55re: Judy Kuhn in WIW?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:41pm

"In my honest but not humble opinion, she, with Audra McDonald, are the two best voices to come to Broadway in the last 20 years."

I agree with you. It's a shame she's joining the cast under these circumstances but I think she'll be fabulous! I love her voice - especially the ALW medley she did with Audra and Marin Mazzie for the My Favorite Broadway series.