Michelle Federer commercial

neocomposer Profile Photo
neocomposer
#0Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 10:18pm

Is Michelle Federer the waitress in that M. Knight Shylaman commercial for some credit card?

"That Sondheim kid has a big future."-Nathan Lane

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#1re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 10:19pm

Yes

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Luckydave14
#2re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 10:23pm

That was exactly what I thought.

TheaterAddict7652
#3re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 10:44pm

I just saw that commerical!

There's a lot I am not certain of...

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#4re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 10:56pm

Wait, is there a link to this? I just saw a commercial and I could not place the woman and it was driving me crazy, but I don't remember the commercial at all! It may have been her.

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#5re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 10:58pm

Zzzz.. not may, it is her

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

ozdustgirl2 Profile Photo
ozdustgirl2
#6re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:08pm

I havent seen this! what is the commercial for?

"There are times when were dirt broke, and hungry and freezing and I ask myself why the hell am I still living here?...And then they call!" ~ Mark Cohen RENT movie

ElphieDefiesGravity
#7re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:12pm

blaxx, I don't even know if we're talking about the same commercial. That's waht I'm trying to figure out. Geez.

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#8re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:14pm

Lol, well, sorry for snapping, but most likely it is the same commercial.

TheaterAddict7652
#9re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:15pm

She was the waitress in the American Express commercial featuring M. Night Shylaman

There's a lot I am not certain of...

Luckydave14
#10re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:15pm

It could've been American Express. I'm not sure.

ElphieDefiesGravity
#11re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:26pm

Was her hair pulled back? Was she wearing a red shirt or something?

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#12re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:31pm

It might be on YouTube

elphie30
#13re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:31pm

here the link to play the commercial http://www.mylifemycard.com/mylifemycard.html

Save him please, just save him My poor Boq, my sweet, my brave him Don't leave me till my sorry life has scene Alone and loveless here, just the girl in the mirror Just her and me, the Wicked Witch of the East

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#14re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:35pm

I totally was SO wrapped up in that commercial going "What is THIS about?" then felt shafted when the American Express logo came up. But atleast it was mentally stimulating! I was imagining all the awesome story-lines that could have been made with those short tidbits of bizarre action.

THEN! When Michelle was on I totally sat up straight in my chair and said "WHOA! MICHELLE?"

T'was amusing.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#15re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/5/06 at 11:55pm

Threadjack...was that Sharon Wilkins in a commercial about Universal Studios?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Roninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
#16re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 12:43am

Funny commercial.

yr ronin,
joey

wishinguweresomehow Profile Photo
wishinguweresomehow
#17re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 1:09am

It was totally her...my cousin and I were watching the Oscars. We looks at eachother and were all "Is that-" and my other cousin was like "THAT WAS MICHELLE!!"...so yay!!

~Meg~

"Not everyone can come and go by bubble"

andyf
#18re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 2:14am

Yeah, that's Sharon.

I think she's in a Radio Shack commercial, too.

Andrew, tonight isn't about you! It isn't even about me!!! - [FD]

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#19re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 2:19am

wow, didn;t recognize her the first time i saw it. i wish i could see her in more things like that. she was so full of energy. I mean, i liked her in wicked, but it seemed liked after a while, she got bored of the role. i don't know. but she looked so different in the commercial. I really want to see her in something else now.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#20re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 3:32am

I'd like to see her in a straight play, honestly. Like...if Barefoot in the Park extends beyond Amanda Peet's contract. I think she'd make a great Corey!

enjolrasissex Profile Photo
enjolrasissex
#21re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 3:45am

I thought that girl looked familiar...

Who's stoned? I am merely travelling incognito.

ashley0139
#22re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 9:59am

I've not seen that commercial (until just now). Great to see her doing something else. I mean, I always loved her in Wicked so it's exciting that she is doing other things, even if they're little. Yay for her.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#23re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 10:07am

Dang, she looked good!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

OddExoticCreature Profile Photo
OddExoticCreature
#24re: Michelle Federer commercial
Posted: 3/6/06 at 11:35am

Oh that's too funny! Last night I wasn't paying attention but I looked at the TV when I heard incessant rambling and was like, "what the hell kind of commercial is this?" and then I was thrown because at first I thought M. Night was the guy from Crossing Jordan and I was confused then I was trying to figure out who he was...so I wasn't paying attention to the waitress. Though I did think, "oh she's cute I like her boots." HAHAHAHAHA oh awesome, I need to see it again! And wow, that's probably a really nice paycheck.

--Like an odd exotic creature on display inside a zoo, hearing children asking questions makes me ask some questions too...--

Videos