hairspray stories

motherofadiva
#0hairspray stories
Posted: 4/14/06 at 12:56am

Hello Dramaqueen700 we saw you at the las vegas auditions i was there with my daughter the little black girl that sang and everyone started clapping? Timyra-Joi, well her callback went great they LOVED her!! she was in the room for awhile they directed her a few different times and they were very pleased the casting director said that everything will wrap up within the next 3 to 4 weeks so we are just waitieng hoping and praying for some good news. Do you still have her recorded on your phone??

Bwaybaby109
#1re: hairspray stories
Posted: 4/14/06 at 2:00am

that is so awesome! good luck to her!

"Have a child for warmth and a baker for bread and a prince for... whatever!"

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#2re: hairspray stories
Posted: 4/14/06 at 11:25am

HEY! How are you guys!? Yea I still have her recorded on my phone. I showed it to my friends and now everyone at my school is really rooting for her! I really hope it goes well for you guys. She really deserves it!

You can e-mail me at SpunkyGal007@msn.com if you wanna share any more stories!

I'm praying for Timyra-Joi! Best of Luck!

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

motherofadiva
#3re: hairspray stories
Posted: 4/14/06 at 11:47am

you were awesome dramaqueen and different... you never know in show buisness what casting is thinking so don't throw in the towel yet because you may be called for something else in the long run!

motherofadiva
#4re: hairspray stories
Posted: 4/14/06 at 11:49am

thanks alot!!!

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#5re: hairspray stories
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:07pm

im not too worried about it. maybe if it doesn't work out I can still be one of teh nicest kids in town or something! it was a great experience anyhow, and the fact that i got one callback is enough for me to smile! hehe. i hope everything is still going great with you guys!im still crossin' my fingers!

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

Videos