NY hotels help!!!

debra2
#0NY hotels help!!!
Posted: 4/15/06 at 5:42am

I'm looking for a cheap hotel/hostel for this June near to times square for me and my mum and sugestion?

gypsy71
#1re: NY hotels help!!!
Posted: 4/15/06 at 11:26am

Hey there,

I hope this helps. I used to stay at a great bed and breakfast at 46th and 8th called The Broadway Inn. It is pretty cheap if you book far enough in advance you can get a room for $99 a night. The rooms are small but they have a great continental breakfast and a nice staff. And you are so close to all the Broadway theatres. They have a website check it out.

Its not where you start its where you finish..

jimnysf
#2re: NY hotels help!!!
Posted: 4/15/06 at 11:35am

Check out this site. It has hotel listings but the best part are the reviews. It will help you avoid an unpleasant stay.

Trip Advisor

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

debra2
#3re: NY hotels help!!!
Posted: 4/15/06 at 11:52am

thanks think we're going to book into the Bedford hotel a little way from times square but sounds like a good hotel
Updated On: 4/15/06 at 11:52 AM

Videos