pixeltracker

Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight!- Page 15

Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight!

Wicked_fan
#350re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/20/06 at 1:51am

I fell so much more in love with this show after seeing the broadcast...

I NOW completely understand why Victoria Clark won a Tony for the role of Margaret...I'm also so happy she did.

Katie Clarke... did a good job ... not great, but good. I do have certain beefs with her acting though (i.e.- her facial expressions for sad, angry and confused were all the same). I do wish I could've seen Kelli O'Hara instead though.

Aaron Lazar was amazing and Sara U. Berry was incredible!

I'm so glad they broadcasted this!

"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"

-Feste from "Twelfth Night"

icantbelive
#351re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/20/06 at 8:58am

It was really good but i wish it could've been a little more developed. We still dont know if Clara knows about her problem. Fabrizio doesnt know about her problem either. I wish we could've found those out. It wouldve made the show a lot better.

#352re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/21/06 at 7:30am

now you can get a bit of LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA anytime you want!
some kind person has posted the opening scene from the PBS telecast to youtube!!!
THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA on youtube!

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#353re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/21/06 at 8:41am

n69n - thanks for posting that - even though I have it on tape, I haven't watched it yet. That opening scene had me in tears from the moment the orchestra started to play - the show has a profound affect on me.

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

beacon1
#354re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/21/06 at 9:57am

Aargh. I forgot to tape it while I watched on 6/15 time and then last night the other PBS station aired it--and I was at a meeting and forgot all about it.

I can't believe I didn't get this taped... :o(

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Patrick Wilson Fans --New "UnOfficial Fan Site". Come check us out!

Patrick Wilson Yahoo Group

Patrick Wilson Facebook Fan Page

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#355re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/23/06 at 12:13pm

It bothers me that so many girls that have talent are unemployed while someone who is not able to sing the score is getting this kind of exposure on TV.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

squirrelchaser
#356re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/23/06 at 3:27pm

Can somebody give a recap of what they said during the interviews broadcast at intermission? How do they make the hat fly??

#357re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
Posted: 6/24/06 at 11:42am

the kind person on youtube has posted almost the entire PBS telecast in segments!!! (i assume the remaining segments will be added soon!)

now everyone can enjoy it!!!

THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA on youtube!