EMERGENCY HELP!!

teebz Profile Photo
teebz
#0EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:13pm

What time does The Color Purple box office open for sunday evening shows?

JerseyScoundrel
#1re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:14pm

11 am!

"This is a stupid story. It never stops. But we keep making lemonade! We're opening the biggest f***ing lemonade stand you ever saw!" -Walter Bobbie after a long day of Sweet Charity Rehersals (Newyorkmetro.com)

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#2re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:14pm

12 PM, I think.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

teebz Profile Photo
teebz
#3re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:15pm

Also, there is definitley a sunday evening show right?

JamesMacon Profile Photo
JamesMacon
#4re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:17pm

But you got two different answers: 11 and 12.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#5re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:18pm

Babe, change your thread title. I mean, seriously.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

teebz Profile Photo
teebz
#6re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:20pm

I know it's not truly an emergency but I'm going to see it now last mintue and I needed info quick.

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#7re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:25pm

IT opens at 12 PM and for rush you should get there by 7. There is a 3pm and 7:30pm show tomorrow

st8gemom
#8re: EMERGENCY HELP!!
Posted: 10/7/06 at 11:57pm

I was there 2 weeks ago and got in line at 11:30 to get rush tickets for the 7:30 show. The box office opened at noon and we were about 6th in line. There were two rush lines (matinee and evening, and the evening line was very short).
We got front row left side seats and the show was wonderful!

Videos