re: If you could...

ikmbway
#25If you could...
Posted: 12/4/06 at 8:43pm

Kevin Cahoon. Just maybe for lunch. He'd probably make me laugh too much for me to even eat! I'd be happy with anyone just because I know it's not gonna happen!

StarStruckGB Profile Photo
StarStruckGB
#27If you could...
Posted: 12/4/06 at 8:50pm

In a summary???

Well, I don't think it's a secret who it would be.
Probably Gary Beach, we'd catch a show, walk in the park, go to the Broadhurst, have some crazy photoshoot adventures, and then whatever happens happens.

Goshen doesn't do High-School-shows.

jess20882 Profile Photo
jess20882
#28If you could...
Posted: 12/5/06 at 10:40am

hey theatrediva -

keep your obnoxious comments to yourself. nobody else seemed to have a problem with the thread...

thejcm Profile Photo
thejcm
#29If you could...
Posted: 12/5/06 at 10:55am

Daphne Rubin-Vega.

"Who says you can't bend over backwards and eat bugs if you want to? I guess the bugs would probably say you can't do that that, but assuming that they are willing and consenting bugs, then there's no problem. Let's wig out eating bugs." -RuPaul

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#30If you could...
Posted: 12/5/06 at 11:01am

Whoa... Tough one... HMMM... There are lots of scenarios I see in my mind, but... Aaron Lazar. We'd meet at the Broadhurst and he'd show me around. We'd meet the rest of the cast and all of us would talk about the characters and LES MIZ for HOURS! Then we'd climb up the barricade, just Aaron and I, and sit and talk some more- this time about life. Then we'd go to lunch, shop around Times Square and we'd get back to the theatre in time for that evenings performance- which I'd see from the center of the front row of the first mezzanine.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 12/5/06 at 11:01 AM

bbabe24
#31If you could...
Posted: 12/5/06 at 1:11pm

Anthony Rapp-- he would come back to his roots in the Chicago area, we'd go shopping on Michigan Avenue, see Spelling Bee, have dinner at a veggie restaurant, go to a club, etc. He could bring Rodney if he wanted.

"Crabby old b*tches are the bedrock of this nation." --Mrs. T, Avenue Q

ahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
#32If you could...
Posted: 12/5/06 at 1:58pm

Patti LuPone. She'd teach me how to make basghetti sauce. Before telling me broadway stories and singing to me. Yeah, that'd be fantastic. We'd then go to Olive Garden and compare her sauce to theirs and make fun of them.

Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley

Videos