Message Board Celebrity Of The Day 11/16/07 - Jilani- Page 28

Message Board Celebrity Of The Day 11/16/07 - Jilani

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#675message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 8:49pm

Congrats Chrissy*J!

What would be your perfect day?

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

Chrissy*J
#676message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 9:37pm

So just as I'm getting excited about answering all your questions, my boss calls me in to work a 7 1/2 shift. Now I get to reply to everyone! =]

Shameless' questions!
If you were recuperating in a hospital and couldn’t have a private room, who would you want in the bed next to you, excluding relatives?
My friend Kristina. I’ve known her since I was 9 years old, and she’s basically another sister to me.

What has given you the most pleasure in the last year?
Seeing my niece Autumn grow from a tiny little thing to a smart little girl with a great personality.
What's something that we would be surprised to learn about you?
I’m actually really shy in person. Serious.

If your house were on fire, what material possessions would you grab on the way out?
The silver and diamond heart necklace my dad got me this past Christmas, and my cell phone.

If we asked an important person in your life to describe you, what would he or she say? How accurate would it be?
My cousin Traycee. She’d say I was a bit immature, but it’s really my shyness being mistaken. She’d be completely correct.

RENTingFAME's questions!
If you could spend a day with the cast of any show, what show would you choose and what would you do?
Oh man, this is a hard one. I'd have to say Grey Gardens because I love me some Christine Ebersole and Erin Davie, and I haven't seen my friend Sarah who's in the show, in a really long time. I'd love to have lunch with the three mentioned above, tour the theatre with them, then go shopping with Sarah.

ClumsyDude15's questions!
What has been your favorite encounter with a BWWer in real life?
The adventures with DivaBrigader, including the one with us singing "Never Fully Dressed" from Annie with Danny Gurwin in the middle of Shubert Alley. Also, the time DivaBrigader and I met the fabulous EddieVarley at a NJ diner at 1:00 am.

Favorite musical on Broadway now.
Grey Gardens, kthx.

Favorite actor and actress on Broadway now.
Actor - Christopher Plummer, damn. Actress - Christine Ebersole, because well, she's Christine Ebersole.

What are we gonna do at The Flea Market in September together?
I've got a few tricks up my sleeve, mister. No, I lie. I really have no idea. Suggestions, anyone?

wonderfulwizard11's questions!
Any day involving the city, Starbucks, and a newly cashed paycheck...and friends. Friends are a must!

KEEP 'EM COMIN'!!! =]

Chrissy*J

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#677message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 9:50pm

What’s something that you’ve never done, but have always wanted to try?

What’s the last great gift that you gave someone? And, that you were given?

If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be, and what would you do?

What do you do when you need cheering up?

Name a place that you’ve never been, but would like to visit.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Chrissy*J
#678message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 9:56pm

What’s something that you’ve never done, but have always wanted to try?
Skydive. True story.

What’s the last great gift that you gave someone? And, that you were given?
I really suck at giving gifts, so I don't have an answer. The last great gift that I was given is my aforementioned heart necklace.

If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be, and what would you do?
If I'm someone else, does that mean someone else is me for that day? If so, that's not fair, because I don't think anyone else should have to be me. If not...then whoever the actress who plays Grace Farrell in the 40th Anniversary production would be. I'd do my thing onstage, of course.

What do you do when you need cheering up?
I usually just try to fall asleep and hope that I feel better when I wake up.

Name a place that you’ve never been, but would like to visit.
Las Vegas. One of my closest friends lives there, and I'd love to visit her.

Gimme more, haha...

Chrissy*J

Yankeefan007
#679message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:07pm

Career goals?

Favorites: book, movie, tv show, musician.

Last great book you've read:

Chrissy*J
#680message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:15pm

Career goals?
Tons of people will answer this the same as me, but I don't care. I want to be on Broadway. Even if it's not performing onstage. I just want my name in a Broadway Playbill. Of course, I'd love it to be for performing, but I'll be happy with costume designer, too.

Favorites: book, movie, tv show, musician.
Book- Cathy's Book, by Sean Stewart
Movie- Now & Then
TV Show- I don't really watch tv, so I don't have an answer.
Musician- Regina Spektor. I'm obsessed with her voice.

Last great book you've read:
Cathy's Book, natch.

Chrissy*J

DivaBrigader Profile Photo
DivaBrigader
#681message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:18pm

What is your favorite hair color? :)

Chrissy*J
#682message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:20pm

What is your favorite hair color? :)
On me, I'd love to stay with either blonde or dark brown hair forever, but my roots don't agree with me. So for now, I'm sticking with black. =]

Chrissy*J

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#683message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:44pm

What was your childhood ambition?

What has been your proudest moment so far?

What’s your best or favorite personality trait? Least favorite?

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#684message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:55pm

What sparked your interest in theater and what drives you to remain so passionate about it?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

Chrissy*J
#685message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 10:59pm

What was your childhood ambition?
My childhood ambition was actually the same thing it is now. I've wanted to be in "the biz" since I was 8.

What has been your proudest moment so far?
Getting cast in "The Skin of Our Teeth." It was an amazing experience.

What’s your best or favorite personality trait? Least favorite?
Best- I'm probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. True story. Worst- I'm shy as all heck.

What sparked your interest in theater and what drives you to remain so passionate about it?
My being cast as Annie back in 1996. I became obsessed with the show, then saw it on Broadway in 1997, and I've been seeing shows ever since.

Chrissy*J

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#686message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:05pm

Okay, Chrissy, I'll leave you a few more before I go to bed.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?

If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?

What is the best advice you've ever heard and who gave it to you?

What keeps you awake at night?

Chrissy*J
#687message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:11pm

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?
I'd gain the ability to have the boy I like love me back.

If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
I don't dream unless it's something bad, and it always comes true, so anything good is fine with me.

What is the best advice you've ever heard and who gave it to you?
A direct quote "have brass ones, say what you want to say to who you want to say it to. you'll make some enemies this way, but you'll also make A LOT of new friends." - My friend MaryBeth.

What keeps you awake at night?
Migraines and thoughts of a certain boy.

Chrissy*J

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#688message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:15pm

If you could turn back time and not interfere in your mom's relationship with that guy, would you?

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia

Chrissy*J
#689message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:22pm

Huh? I don't understand that one SM2. Sorry if I seem oblivious, I've had a long day, and my dad's in the hospital. What guy, lol?

Chrissy*J

StageManager2
#690message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:26pm

Weren't you that chick whose mom was dating an assh*le of a guy?

Salve, Salve Regina
O clemens O pia
Updated On: 6/4/07 at 11:26 PM

Chrissy*J
#691message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:29pm

Nope, my parents have been happily married for almost 38 years.

Chrissy*J

StageManager2
#692message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/4/07 at 11:32pm

Wow! You came late in the game.

Anyway, never mind.

Hope your dad feels better.

*exits stage right*

Salve, Salve Regina
O clemens O pia

Chrissy*J
#693message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/5/07 at 2:55am

My successor is...Izzybeth008!!! =]

Chrissy*J

Izzybeth008 Profile Photo
Izzybeth008
#694message board celebrity of the day 6/4/07 - Chrissy*J
Posted: 6/5/07 at 3:13am

whoa...really? I feel loved:)

"And so as the woman is taking the wand outlining my body my crotch set off the alarm..." ~Ann Richards R.I.P I have an elbow that bends the wrong way, and I'd do things like stand in an elevator and the doors would close, and I'd pretend that my arm had got caught in it, and then I'd scream, 'Ow, ow, put it back!'-Geena Davis

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#695message board celebrity of the day 6/5/07 - Izzybeth008
Posted: 6/5/07 at 10:31am

Congrats Izzybeth! Enjoy your day!

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#696message board celebrity of the day 6/5/07 - Izzybeth008
Posted: 6/5/07 at 10:31am

Congrats, Izzy!

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#697message board celebrity of the day 6/5/07 - Izzybeth008
Posted: 6/5/07 at 11:56am

What's something that we would be surprised to learn about you?

If your house were on fire, what material possessions would you grab on the way out?

If we asked an important person in your life to describe you, what would he or she say? How accurate would it be?

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#698message board celebrity of the day 6/5/07 - Izzybeth008
Posted: 6/5/07 at 1:37pm

Congrats Izzy!!

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#699message board celebrity of the day 6/5/07 - Izzybeth008
Posted: 6/5/07 at 5:35pm

Yay, congratulations, Izzybeth!