Posted: 5/20/07 at 8:34pm

VELMA
THOSE LIPS, THOSE EYES...

EDNA
...THAT FOOD!
WELL THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE A SPREAD TO GET YA IN THE MOOD

VELMA
OH WILBUR, CAN'T YOU FEEL THE BURNIN' FLAME OF HOT DESIRE
YOU'RE GONNA NEED MORE THAN SOME SELTZER TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE!

EDNA
I'M WAILIN', LOOK OUT OL' BALTIMORE

VELMA
I'M SELLIN' SOMETHING YOU CAN PURCHASE IN A 10 CENT STORE

EDNA
OH WILBUR, I FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS, COME ON AND TAKE ME TO THE BALL!

VELMA
I BET YOU'RE TIRED OF HEAVY LIFTING, GET YOUR HANDS ON SOMETHIN' SMALL!

EDNA
BECAUSE, I'M BIG...

VELMA
BLONDE...

BOTH
...AND BEAUTIFUL!
IT'S TIME TO FACE THE FACTS, ITS IRREFUTABLE

VELMA
WHY WASTE ONE MORE MINUTE?

EDNA
NOW I'M FEELIN' BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!

BOTH
HEY WILBUR, TAKE A LOOK IT'S ALL FOR...

VELMA: YOU

EDNA: YOU!?

I want to see this being performed by all you all in You Tube videos filmed in bathrooms and living rooms across America within the next 24 hours!!

- Marc

Updated On: 5/20/07 at 08:34 PM

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#201re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 8:55pm

my hero^^^^

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#202re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:12pm

THANKS MARC!

You know I've performed it like 20 times.

- and I wish I was kidding. :)

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

BroadwayEnthusiast2
#203re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:13pm

haha

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

HeidiL87
#204re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:29pm

Mateo.....I'd pay money to see that! Which part do you perform or do you do all three?

BroadwayEnthusiast2
#205re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:29pm

heidi, its you!!

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#206re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:33pm

yay heidi!

ALL three, baby! :)

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

HeidiL87
#207re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:46pm

M.....I really think you should video that and put it on the blog!

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#208re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:49pm

hahaha, you wish. :)

Not unless I was getting paid well for it, or, for a small group of friends and I had a few margaritas in me. :)

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

HeidiL87
#209re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:52pm

LOL! Come to Texas! We have margaritas to die for here!!

BtMartin25
#210re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:58pm

don't feel like searching through the thread.. just wondering if anyone uploaded the video from oprah and is willing to e-mail it or upload it online?

btmartin25@gmail.com

thanks

bt

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#211re: Hairspray on Oprah...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 10:40pm

"LOL! Come to Texas! We have margaritas to die for here!!"

I hear that!! re: Hairspray on Oprah...
By the way, Marc who is that third Dynamite??